šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

@Mikenopolis sad to see you like this. Best recovery wishes!

4 Likes

Whaaat HOWWW I need a clear visor! Tell me where to buy it haha

Clears are all gone :cry:

This thing looks so crazy! I looked over the website and stuff and the engineering work that went into this is pretty serious!

1 Like

I bought a shit ton of those ring door bell packs too! Like ā€¦alot. building a big powerwall/ solar generator thing.

1 Like

Indeed, assembly time must be an eternity, but itā€™s gorgeous
And they used the entire stock of screws lol

2 Likes

Catching up late @Mikenopolis wish you best recovery man :muscle: Karma will hit the guy back for you Iā€™m sure. And world is small, you never know when you meet him again. Still hope you can rest & heal and there wonā€™t be too much impact on the money side !

4 Likes

Thought you were grinding a llama rail at first!

6 Likes

Ha! Weird stair set with the gap in the middle

2 Likes

Niiiiice one @Lee_Wright :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
Donā€™t forget we need this Apex hoddie for sale :point_up::point_up::point_up:

2 Likes

Weā€™ve decided to drop this design and will have a different design for sale soon mate :+1:

4 Likes

4 Likes

This means you could do a batt x me? :wink::blush::metal:

1 Like

5 Likes

That is a pretty good gap for a big dude such as yourselfā€¦ Making the rest of us look bad broā€¦

3 Likes

I tell you what dude, if I did what we did today every day I wouldnā€™t be a big lad for too much longer! Aching.

Hereā€™s the vid of the gap
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5ovepJa8E/?igshid=1sxeiml9phyxm

4 Likes

That is legit dude.
What pack did you have on that set up?
Is it a lighter board?

I just added 8 lbs to my mountain boardā€¦but not like I am really trying to jump. I have only gone off curbs. And it was horrifyingā€¦

2 Likes

You gonna boardslide that rail next weekend?

2 Likes

It has a 12S6P 21700 pack, so 25200mAh - fairly big. Weā€™ve made some innovations though and this is a fairly light experimental setup - I need to weigh it

2 Likes

Had surgery this morning and everything went well all things considered. Iā€™m told I now have a metal rod basically from my knee to my ankle.

Looking at the damage my hoodie, flatland gloves and DOT helmet took, I have no doubt I could been dead if I was wearing a Ruroc snow helmet.

13 Likes