šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

As far as I know. The people who helped me said the guy left. Ambulance came really quick

2 Likes

It wasnā€™t the person at the top of the list just that I had shared if from my link so my picture was easy to find. Lead had 196 2nd had 167 I had 165

Did you get the info on the driver who hit you

Make a police report

3 Likes

An officer came to the hospital to get info. Just found out surgery wonā€™t be until tomorrow. Arghh the painnnnnn. So glad I wasnā€™t wearing a Ruroc

7 Likes

Hey Mike, sorry to hear about this. It really sucks.

2 Likes

Good thing it didnā€™t happen 3 weeks from now or you might not even have a hospital bed. Too many folks are far too deeply infected by facebook conspiracy theories to bother to wear a mask or even believe that there is a global pandemic at all.

9 Likes

Thanksgiving is going to give a whole new meaning on the giving partā€¦

@Mikenopolis I hope you have some fast healing and get an appropriate amount of painkillers to keep you feeling well. Howā€™s the board doing?

4 Likes

It was my new supet73. At least I can rebuy that vs a one of a kind board.

5 Likes

Is it wrecked pretty bad? Damn, on a shiny new toy tooā€¦

No idea. The police ā€œtowedā€ it. I was hit pretty hard so I donā€™t think the bike would be in that great of a condition

2 Likes

Oh shit itā€™s so new I completely forgot you got it.

Can I do literally anything to make you feel better?

2 Likes

mmmhhhmmmm cheeesseeeā€¦ :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

3 Likes

LoL looks like cake batter :rofl:

4 Likes

:frowning: Get better soon Mike, hope you catch that evil dude who wrecked your bike and leg.

3 Likes

You rode it like what? 10 times? :joy:

5 Likes

Hey manā€¦ why you trynna ruin a sentimental moment :eyes::unamused::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Nah. Just messing with ya.

We will all remember this moment!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s more like it :penguin::penguin:

2 Likes

Gah, heal up man. Hope they catch him.

4 Likes