🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

DEEEEEP BREATHHHHH
I know :weary: I have to get some Loctite first tho, I wouldn’t want to have it loosened up while riding lmao.

It’s already REALLY tight as is, but something might work out with another member of the community that has a 3d printer

Edit: anyways winter is already there got snow yesterday and shit it was cold asf when i left work

1 Like

All the more time to make things work :wink:

1 Like

yeeeah i guess :roll_eyes:

I just want to ride it already :sob: not even I just want to try it

1 Like

What did you use for the xlite? @deecept was just looking for this.

US $1.74 | SP20 IP68 waterproof connector 1 pin 2 pin 3/4/5/6/7/9/10/12/14Pins connectors plug and socket

1 Like

Zip ties. Was a little awkward but secure with the included mount.

1 Like

What is this web page?

2 Likes

When do I give you all my money??

7 Likes

Amen bro. 0 degree truck I need these now.

3 Likes

@BenjaminF
I binged fastest electric skateboard 2020 ignore any result that mentions boosted or evolve or craptor 2.

2 Likes

I did think about this, but the light will be right behind the motors. With one it would probably be fine though. Is this mount secure for what (it looks like) you use the board for?

1 Like

“only $49,999,99.95”

3 Likes

for a reasonable price imo

7 Likes

Funny, that’s not the price showing on this side of the pond

2 Likes

This thing must be tiny that’s a xt60. pulling 150 amps through a 60 amp connector, what could go wrong.
2 for that price would be a good price.

2020_11_04_22_04_49

8 Likes

Dont be missinformed. 75A is constant current, 150A is a peak value. I bet you could pull 9000A through it for a microsecond.

And yes the build size is very impressive, feels real sturdy when you hold it. I have yet to test one however.

8 Likes

by a shill?

7 Likes

XT60 are fine for ESC power connectors, 60A continuous and much higher peak values for short moments

1 Like

Genuine XT60 are tested up to 100 amps without issue, problem is china likes to substitute parts. See Creality XT60 fires.

3 Likes

Guess I can’t post this often enough

Quality xt60 plugs can definitely handle some good amount of current in my opinion

4 Likes