🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

iPhone DS 10 54z

2 Likes

Hey congrats still, hope you had a nice day!

1 Like

Those GD are @Bavioze creation I think that’s what your talking about :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

congrats it’s quite the beast.

2 Likes

Ahhh, Burning Man )’(

<3

3 Likes

F

4 Likes

Are these the SR axles with the built in mounting plate? Please tell me they are because I do not have those and would like to feel safe with my stock SR RKP setup.

4 Likes

I legit cant win with this board haha. Its a fucking magic carpet of a ride but holy shit the issues. It went from, battery issues, to bms issues, to mount issues, to blown drv (luckily had a spare focbox), to now this. All in the span of like idk 4 months.

Will be putting 270’s on it soon. In the meantime I have my Evo at least even though I def love to ride this board more :sweat_smile:

6 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get my hold of a set for what feels like a year now, and seeing them snap like that has me feeling like I dodged a bullet I was trying to jump in front of

2 Likes

This is why I always always wear safety glasses when soldering, I’ve had one pop (flux+solder) and hit my hand before and it’s just not worth the risk

1 Like

This time was 100% my fault. I bent the wire with the iron and when the solder melted, it catapulted molten solder right to my face. Usually pops don’t ever get near my face. I keep my face far away usually.

3 Likes

Oh yeah cool place my parent went last year.

Big time bugs and he had an open vent in the van one night :rofl: was bad.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah I will put it into proper steel enclosure.
I think this one will fit:
https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/instrument-cases/0231992/
Though I’m not happy that there is no vents, would need to drill those myself and then the paint would be fucked.

1 Like

Hello pretty eyes :kiss::laughing:

2 Likes

Could’ve been

if I wasn’t so lucky lol

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from :framed_picture: Pictures and Nothing Else!:

Fuck me I need to get back home. If just for the food.
Are you in germany or Austria?

2 Likes

Vienna, Austria, recommended by locals its the best schnitzel in town :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Ay how you liking that nvidia shield? I have 2 and love them

2 Likes