🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Proximity taser? When you don’t have the remote close by, don’t pick it up.

I looked on your site there not there?

I’m no expert but I think you need a wheel alignment

2 Likes

Must… Have… Oilslick… Everything… :drooling_face:

12mm axles option?

9 Likes

Maybe I need to unbend my trucks :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe try running backwards into something :tipping_hand_man:

2 Likes

Your X-thingy is black BTW.

4 Likes

Have a bkb gps in mine I love it can text my skateboard and it lets me know when it gets turned off (when I text it sends me back battery voltage info and gps coordinates). Requires text cell plan to work but only like $10 a month or something (not bad at all really). I use my esk8 to get around to local grocery store or convenience shops and stuff so it’s nice to be able to just tuck it away somewhere and not worry too much about it disappearing (if it does me and the cops are going to have a real easy way to find whoever took it). So far no issues but it’s nice peace of mind.

1 Like

I have one I did in this film but it didn’t look right in the other color. Gotta keep it blacked out otherwise.

My wife did ask if we needed this for my skateboard though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

To which you replied yes, because dying of thane?

3 Likes

Dammit that was really good :rofl:

2 Likes

griptape pre installed? lol what? I thought Dex is using hexagon griptapes

7 Likes

fuck me if I have a clue.

Looks pretty fucking mean tho, I like it a lot.

4 Likes

If you’re gonna have a brand name on top of your board, might as well be a GOOD brand name like Torque Boards

Any random fool who doesn’t skate can probably even figure out what that means

powah

zoom zoom

3 Likes

im not saying its a bad look, just need to know what will I get once Dex ship my order out

Edit: that means I have order extra hexagon griptape for no reason, oh well, my tayto can have those extras lol

3 Likes

Mine arrived recently as well and I got the hexagons. No problem though, it was fun playing with them and its a nice looking result imo. An option would be nice though, some people might want the TB grip and some might be looking for hexagon!

6 Likes

Honestly I kind of like this better, I think it’s cleaner and personally I would be worried about the hexagons coming off haha

Also @Fosterqc again we must rehash, how do you afford to eat lmao

2 Likes

I ordered that 8 months ago bro! I’ve been eating… fine when I can go to the store.

I really got to make something nice out of each of these 4 decks to make it worthy of the $1000+ each total pricetag.

Hard to pour all that in at once without getting but 1 or two working boards in return… quickly at least.

Only large order I have coming up is boardnamics shtuff otherwise just bits and bobs

1 Like

No 12mm axle option yet, maybe in the next order. Had to get a ton of them to get the proce reasonable already :smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to buy an electric bimmer. how many 6396’s would I need to power my e30?

3 Likes