🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Before Brexit, I would post the heavy stuff to a UPS drop off location and just pick it up at the destination. Can’t do it anymore. annoying.

1 Like

What do you think about getting one of those plastic cars like in grocery stores then making a trailer out of that? Or you could make an actual small model Car thing and come to think of it you could even let the kids steer it if it has its own drive and you were just tethered for safety.

2 Likes

I’ve joked about making these things all the local farmers have for their kids.

But like an esk8 single or double size obviously… Would need some 10 kv motors for the train :thinking:

6 Likes

I like the idea of something being tethered to an eskate for safety

2 Likes

I mean it would basically be a low powered go kart attached to the back of your board using one of those retractable dog leashes, so your kid doesn’t take an unexpected turn behind you. The you just cruise around town. Run errands etc.

1 Like

That’s sick! How did you do it?

3 Likes

Witchcraft

Hydro dip?

3 Likes

Yeah, my secret Alchemy is out of the bag.

Painted first, then used Black/Clear Film

3 Likes

Came up sweet dude, nice work

2 Likes

Thanks man,

I still have a spare enclosure that I was hoping to find a home for, fingers crossed I can find someone wants this one, or wants me to jazz up the other one in their own colours.

Got a few more films I’d like to try out.

9 Likes

With so many children you might as well do the opposite and have them pull you lol

4 Likes

Fucking Sweet :star_struck:
How much would that cost?
For that print case :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Messaged you elsewhere :eyes:

3 Likes

@IDEA are you selling these?
I weigh 13 stone will be OK?

5 Likes

Nice work, what’s the height?

4 Likes

A bit higher than normal today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

38mm

1 Like

I think it will be OK, some guys do that kind of thing with my brackets :slight_smile:

200553020_300946895013687_403287155568821758_n

8 Likes

Is the material ally? How much are they? I’m in the uk any. Chance of a Few Pics thanks

Had my best day ever 10 miles.
Only thrown off. Once then snap then my remote jumped out my pocket

1 Like