🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Awww haha, they have absolutely no idea what the picture is for but they are happy to be in the photo. (And I’m sure that little dude is very happy to be on a very fast thing with wheels haha) Great looking board as well :slight_smile:

Agreed, I’m impressed. If the price is the same as the GTR series, it’s a decent board.

I laughed at the range. I guess maybe you can get 40 miles if you’re on the street wheels and don’t ride hard haha. It’s a 12s4p 21700, think they’re doing 40T or p42a?

1 Like

Is it confirmed its 21700, 12s4p?

I bet they’re going 40T, they’re big enough that they can probably get Samsung’s attention

If you ride easy on urethane yeah, probably 40. Otherwise, probably 20. But that’s still not bad. Also, people consistently got 25 to 30 on the old boards, so no reason to believe the new ones won’t

2 Likes

Yeah the video shows 12s4p 21700 for a brief second.

1 Like

Ah I missed it, watching at work lol

1 Like

Hadean: not the sort of name I would give to a product that could be at risk of thermal runaway, especially given evolve’s quality control. :fire::fire::fire:

If my memory serves in Greek mythology Hades was a place of suffering, one of the levels of hell.

Evolve owners - Welcome to Hades!

3 Likes

If they’re talking about range, and it’s Evolve talking, then just go ahead and cut their number in thirds.

“40 Evolve miles” is probably about 12 or 15 miles LoL.z

5 Likes

emph :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

what’s this evil unit

3 Likes

look post above :joy:

2 Likes

yeah i saw, im not learning that unit. evolve need to stop using hamster to test ride their board so it somehow get to 40 [distance unit] :yawning_face:

1 Like

Funny, but it’s not actually that bad

You do know how many miles the old boards got right? No need to clown them instantly

It’s not going to be 40, but it’s not going to be 12 either. I am betting 20 for all terrain light cruising, and maybe 25 for urethane.

1 Like

Pretty sure hadean was either the first or second period of earth’s development.

So it’s old news :smirk:

2 Likes

This is how I’m gonna tell people to fuck off for now on :joy:

2 Likes

If you’ve never seen the source before, you’re welcome in advance:

4 Likes

Yeah, I had one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol alright

hmm lemmie model that and make a .step you can download

5 Likes

T’was the only way to make it so snug