Awww haha, they have absolutely no idea what the picture is for but they are happy to be in the photo. (And Iâm sure that little dude is very happy to be on a very fast thing with wheels haha) Great looking board as well 
Agreed, Iâm impressed. If the price is the same as the GTR series, itâs a decent board.
I laughed at the range. I guess maybe you can get 40 miles if youâre on the street wheels and donât ride hard haha. Itâs a 12s4p 21700, think theyâre doing 40T or p42a?
Is it confirmed its 21700, 12s4p?
I bet theyâre going 40T, theyâre big enough that they can probably get Samsungâs attention
If you ride easy on urethane yeah, probably 40. Otherwise, probably 20. But thatâs still not bad. Also, people consistently got 25 to 30 on the old boards, so no reason to believe the new ones wonât
Yeah the video shows 12s4p 21700 for a brief second.
Ah I missed it, watching at work lol
Hadean: not the sort of name I would give to a product that could be at risk of thermal runaway, especially given evolveâs quality control. 


If my memory serves in Greek mythology Hades was a place of suffering, one of the levels of hell.
Evolve owners - Welcome to Hades!
If theyâre talking about range, and itâs Evolve talking, then just go ahead and cut their number in thirds.
â40 Evolve milesâ is probably about 12 or 15 miles LoL.z
emph

whatâs this evil unit
look post above 
yeah i saw, im not learning that unit. evolve need to stop using hamster to test ride their board so it somehow get to 40 [distance unit] 
Funny, but itâs not actually that bad
You do know how many miles the old boards got right? No need to clown them instantly
Itâs not going to be 40, but itâs not going to be 12 either. I am betting 20 for all terrain light cruising, and maybe 25 for urethane.
Pretty sure hadean was either the first or second period of earthâs development.
So itâs old news 
This is how Iâm gonna tell people to fuck off for now on ![]()
Yeah, I had one ![]()
Lol alright
hmm lemmie model that and make a .step you can download
Long boi
