🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

He mentioned a while ago he was expanding so im assuming by now he has maybe 2 or 3 more people plus himself. With all of them and if they go nonstop probably like a month. Figure they are crazy good at what they do and smaller packs take like 8 hours or so and larger ones maybe 12. I’m just going on roughly what I have heard, so 3 people at that rate building constantly its like a month of building batteries with few breaks lol. Maybe longer if they stop to eat… :laughing:

2 Likes

You could quite easily finish a 100 cell pack start to finish on a day. Maybe even 2 if you had your shit together. Maybe even 3 if you were a machine like the duck.

3 Likes

These particular hangers are made of 7075 vs 6061. Should be good. Also this is my second set. Didn’t have any issues with my first set

5 Likes

Shit lucky you. Jealous! I asked for months and months for stronger hangers and was willing to pay but to no avail. Lucky @Tony_Stark has designed a steel version!

2 Likes

What is this? And where?

1 Like

Ever had to replace the gears?
It’s a next to near impossible if the drives had heavy use.

I would consider the @torqueboards v7 mounts well tested now.

are the motors ok??

7 Likes

That’s the weirdest looking demonseed i’ve ever seen :sweat_smile: hope they sort it out for you

7 Likes

When the Fedex guy walked up with a tiny envelope I was so confused then just sad :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Bugger, now you’ll have to wait for Rayne to make more decks :sob: last i check Sick boards in the netherlands still had some

1 Like

Yeah motors seem to be ok. Just axles bent i think. The mounts are still ok from what I can tell. They seem a little out of alignment but i think that’s just the hanger.
I’ll take them off and chuck them on another hanger and see if they’re good. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Juicy ass cheeks

2 Likes

Hey on those superstars do you have any pictures without the tire I want to see how you did it
I think I did mine wrong

I see you put the star plates inside instead of outside?

2 Likes

Yeah you need to put the star pieces on the inside of the outer rim, or else the spacer won’t fit. Refer to this pic for correct layers.

Also you need to have the recess of the star piece where the spacer sits on the inside.

6 Likes

Its pretty new so not yet. From their instructional video it does look pretty challenging.

11 Likes

ahem

I might have a Esk8 mounted path cleaner planned.

4 Likes

We were thinking of a push broom head mounted to our bull bars :rofl:

4 Likes

I am thinking about a full on rotating drum brush, much like a Vacuum possibly with a collection system as well. Could be extremely dangerous if done improperly. Kinda not sure how wide it would be but doing a wide bike path in two passes would be dope.

3 Likes