🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Busy guy!!! That’s great, glad your store has taken off like that.

4 Likes

Werd.

2 Likes

He’s a fuckin hustler that Benji.

2 Likes

sir what’s your address ? :joy:

5 Likes

YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS ONE

2 Likes

What you gonna do about the truck angles?

Adjustable baseplates any time soon @ApexBoards ???

4 Likes

Looks sweet as!! Are they the XL version? If so, I wonder if the bigger motors will cause even more stress on the very dubious hangers :thinking:. I hope not!

5 Likes

Surely there was a price break at 5000!? Damn bro, thats a lot of cells

3 Likes

How many months to make all those into packs?

He mentioned a while ago he was expanding so im assuming by now he has maybe 2 or 3 more people plus himself. With all of them and if they go nonstop probably like a month. Figure they are crazy good at what they do and smaller packs take like 8 hours or so and larger ones maybe 12. I’m just going on roughly what I have heard, so 3 people at that rate building constantly its like a month of building batteries with few breaks lol. Maybe longer if they stop to eat… :laughing:

2 Likes

You could quite easily finish a 100 cell pack start to finish on a day. Maybe even 2 if you had your shit together. Maybe even 3 if you were a machine like the duck.

3 Likes

These particular hangers are made of 7075 vs 6061. Should be good. Also this is my second set. Didn’t have any issues with my first set

5 Likes

Shit lucky you. Jealous! I asked for months and months for stronger hangers and was willing to pay but to no avail. Lucky @Tony_Stark has designed a steel version!

2 Likes

What is this? And where?

1 Like

Ever had to replace the gears?
It’s a next to near impossible if the drives had heavy use.

I would consider the @torqueboards v7 mounts well tested now.

are the motors ok??

7 Likes

That’s the weirdest looking demonseed i’ve ever seen :sweat_smile: hope they sort it out for you

7 Likes

When the Fedex guy walked up with a tiny envelope I was so confused then just sad :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Bugger, now you’ll have to wait for Rayne to make more decks :sob: last i check Sick boards in the netherlands still had some

1 Like