šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Iā€™m waiting for the water-cooled ones

Jk they need to be duck dick shaped.

wait ohyeah I wanted to test air-cooled before water sacks lol, the question is should the end of the probe/grip be the air intake or the exhaust??

Kweld spot welder

Looks great, couldnā€™t be happier- thanks!

:eyes:
Which ones are mine?

1 Like

Anyone with a skate tool can steal your cool wheels though!

leave it on blocks!

3 Likes

this is bigger than my living room, holy crap dude, im jelly :eyes:

2 Likes

im poor
i want those motors and wheels, but i donā€™t want to blow my monthly esk8 budget :joy:

5 Likes

Me too

ezgif.com-gif-maker

5 Likes

You can get like 8 Meepo hubs for that price.
The PU has to be very good on the loaded hubs to be worth that much. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I swear to god im gonna do it before the year is out.

5 Likes

i feel that backfire hubs are decent for DIY. with options for 85mm, 96, and 105 clouds.

1 Like

Do it, we both have given up on our jedhubs, its time to redeem ourselves.

3 Likes

I call first dibs if you sale them :star_struck:

2 Likes

Group buy?

2 Likes

Meepos are nice but the loaded hubs has looks and style :star_struck:
And you can run trucks of your choice

3 Likes

Fuck that. That doesnā€™t sound like a fun group buy.

In factā€¦ most group buys suck balls. I had a win with the last one I organised, and I think iā€™m gonna retire from GBs on a high note.

3 Likes

@glyphiks Iā€™m not suggesting that you run it, but someone on the forum here with a decent reputation might be interested in organising one for some hubs.

Iā€™d be keen for a pair as well.

Any takers?

2 Likes

I honestly feel like most group buys end with the same resultā€¦ waiting an unreasonably long time to save a miniscule amount of money.

6 Likes

I think it makes sense for vendors however, if theyā€™re already stocking the item in their store and realize they need another 50/100 to hit a price break I think it saves a significant amount of money for the vendor and people involved in the group buy.

1 Like

Yeah Nexus seems to do it pretty well.

3 Likes

Was going to use Ben as an example but didnt want to single him out :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes