šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Hey, would you mind moving personal info into a PM instead?

2 Likes

Theyā€™re fun, I have one in build backlog. Was running for awhile and then I broke it :man_shrugging:

A real FM one would be miles more reliable. Grocery riding and cruising on the beach was what I used mine for

Yeah.
Nothing to see here folksā€¦
No need for alarm.
Jesusā€¦

11 Likes

Most of the local guys here that have Pints say they wished they got an XR. But I have neither so IDK

1 Like

Iā€™ve always wanted to do that :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I want oneā€¦

3 Likes

saaame! I have to know if the course was aware/allowed this. Always been scared to ask :grimacing:

Would certainly help me find my lost balls a bit quicker

1 Like

thanks I really needed to go on facebook and see it for myselfā€¦ My ears are bleeding now :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/30415/6760?u=cyanoacrylate

@Savage1 why?

@glyphiks

I feel that

3 Likes

I fuckin hate this phrase but iā€™m gonna use it in this circumstanceā€¦

game changer

You could go all DIY hack like me with foam and heatshrink or get nice fancy ones here

5 Likes

Why what bro?

1 Like

Iā€™m confused by this one too - cant the lock just slide in between the two motors allowing the entire board to be taken? Iā€™m assuming there is something out of view here.

Also, I do see the security ā€˜starā€™ pattern - but can the trucks be taken off normally? (Iā€™d be fearful of bolt cutters too)

Ever since discovering lockpickinglawyer I just feel so unsecure lol. Is this the same lock? [458] Kryptonite "Lockdown" Bicycle Cable Lock Picked - YouTube

Though admittedly I just have general levels of anxiety that canā€™t be rationalized when it comes to being out of eye sight of my board in public.

2 Likes

@b264 @DEEIF the motors are serviceable :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No No no no nooooooooo

This is why I wear my visor even at dusk

3 Likes

Heck yeah!! Congrats! Pic of where the wires enter the can pls!!

1 Like

What is the point of that security torx screw? Doesnā€™t it just make things marginally less convenient?

1 Like

Youā€™re not getting it out without the safety bit. Most people wouldnā€™t carry one or know where to get it.

I donā€™t think heā€™s looking for Fort Knox, just trying to not be convenient.

3 Likes

Security SUCKS, itā€™s pretty rare to see someone have a set of security Torx bits in their go bag

1 Like

Will do, just driving

1 Like