🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@pdscunha what’s up with those photography skills. Those shots looks insane!

1 Like

Thanks!

Been there done that lol This is what happens when cell 6 and 12 are swapped :sweat_smile: No explosion or battery damage so all is good :stuck_out_tongue:

@Regular_Michael, thanks! The connector is a 15 pin D-sub (DB-15). I made a 3D printed she’ll for the BMS side.

2 Likes

I wonder if those two resistors is the only thing that’s damaged. Anyone know other than the resistors, what else lets the magic smoke out when you miswire?

weird. Could’ve sworn I posted in the Reply thread :pensive:

1 Like

Thank you! Good light is pretty much what it makes a good photo.They could look way better if I had my camera with me.

That is the sickest fucking enclosure I’ve ever seen man. wow. great work

2 Likes

Thanks brotha, been fucking around with it for way to long :rofl:

1 Like

That’s really something special. Good work.

4 Likes

Hell yeah, means a lot coming from you dude :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

P42A I suppose? What are the dimensions of that pack, im also thinking about building 12s5p in the future.

1 Like

Yes P42A’s.
Dimensions are roughly 240x125x80mm
(with LLT 20A smart BMS on top)

I’ll update with more precise measurements when I get home from work ^^

1 Like

Nicee, and thanks. Would quickly help me figure out if I can use that layout in my current enclosure :smiley:

2 Likes

@Creavenger 235x120*80mm measured c:

This is the absolute minimum you can go with this kinda pack. Add a couple mm for fishpaper, balance leads and heatshrink to be save.

2 Likes

Thanks bro appreciate it :metal:

2 Likes

May I recommend heat shrinking or electrical taping the plier tips to keep them from pinching the insulation too much?

3 Likes

I have electrical tape on the other plier tip, but it slips to much to hold 2 wires at once.

4 Likes

Cooooold! That joint looks cooooold!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dude I used my 60w big iron and it was barely enough. :laughing:

1 Like

World’s first triple digit price tag loop key :joy:

Jokes aside, that looks awesome man, great work! You planning on producing these, or is this just a one-off?

4 Likes

I made 5 of them. 3 are for me and my brother Steve @RideNebula.

6 Likes