🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

What’s the range like on that little guy? I’m planning on doing a build like your charging on-the-go board, it’s gonna have basically every way possible of charging from USB-C, laptop barrel, xt-60, Milwaukee M18, and DeWalt 20v :joy:

4 Likes

Nice, looking forward to seeing that man. Range, not sure yet… Just took it up and down the street a couple times so far. I have 350 watt hours of batteries I could carry along :man_shrugging: I don’t expect to be going much further than the liquor store on it though (~2 miles)

4 Likes

ooh did not even think about USB C charging for a drill battery type build.

Makes me think future drills/power tools could use USB C PD, haha or at lease the ones I am thinking about building right now.

@Skatardude10 great idea to test weakening on a 6S, I think even better would be to have hubs so if it cuts off you could not feel it.

3 Likes

Smart move. I ordered hip and torso protectors while still in hospital. Could have saved myself a world of hurt with those.

2 Likes

Possible build thread? Been wanting to try this out as I have many of these batteries for my power tools but unsure of wiring

Here’s a whole thread on it, more of a mashup of things but super cool and the step up converter that seems to be very well made

2 Likes

That’s going to be a very big board. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

This is pretty much it, parts that were laying around.

Bolt the trucks on, Solder a few connectors, tape on a Tupperware.

Printed parts are up here: Steering Damper Mount + (optional Kobalt Battery / Boost Converter Mount and Enclosure) for Electric Skateboards by skatardude10 - Thingiverse

4 Likes

This is kinda awesome, doood :grinning:

3 Likes

Esk8 army :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I like how they don’t mention the meth pipe :joy:

18 Likes

i thought in the US u r allow to carry firearm as long as u have a license? probably not open carry, but if its in a bag, that’s also not allow? :thinking:

3 Likes

if he was carrying a meth pipe it was not legal to carry with or without a license.

this fool took going “fast” on a eskate to another level

7 Likes

so the title is basically just clickbait, the real reason he was caught was the pipe :joy: :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Depends on the state and the person’s history.

But, yes, in many states he would be perfectly legal with or without a license.

4 Likes

So i didn’t know about what was a meth pipe,
the fact there’s a lot of governemental website telling you how to use this kind of stuff to prevent overdoses and STDs is pretty amazing

1 Like

some state governments even supply needles and such

1 Like

Good eye, Justin :joy:

3 Likes

Pretty sure there is about 18+ states you can carry it however and wherever you want with no license required, I live in one of those states. It’s funny to see a big ass gun on someone’s side at the walmarts

3 Likes

3 Likes