šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Oh yes. Itā€™s happening for sure

Hadent thought about this but your right, it would look sick AF on a big battery carver.

The main goal was to keep all the weight as Central as possible. This 4wd with a pair of lipos on top would make a rapid race board with great weight distribution.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s badass bruhā€¦I like it.

1 Like

Yeah also it let the baseplates screws accesible

1 Like

Looking good. How do you like the deck? Iā€™m feeling the need for more drop on my 'thane build.

Also, healing up?

2 Likes

Where are you, man? These shots are making me sick for the mountains. God damn this bastard lockdown! :triumph:

6 Likes

Awesome Phil! I do pretty much the same type of riding with the same amazing scenery :yum::kissing_heart:
Living in the mountains has some advantages :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey, french alps station near switzerland, called ā€œMorzineā€ many path and point of view

Pretty close to the end of this shit man

3 Likes

Yeah, and i finally found my perfect setup (thank you au passage :wink: for your advices)
Aps 63105 (who is a pain to obtain)/ 3ds truck and 10x50 etoxx gd make this crazy, no motor overheat, climb everything and no need to change bushing every 100meters :joy:
Finally happy with my shit

3 Likes

PHIL!

Like I was in Geneva today. How long are you there? Stop by!! The house is open :hugs:

3 Likes

You rock man , I can only ride on the week-end, but take your board and come i can show you some nice place for ride

2 Likes

I might have to! So you live in Morzine?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been to Morzine! Bastard coach driver decided to leave my snowboard bag there on the way to Avoriaz. Thankfully it got handed in and taken to the police station, where I picked it up the following day. Holiday saved! Fantastic area btw. Youā€™re a lucky man.

4 Likes

Near thonon, some paths from home to leman lake are greats and all the mountains around call for a ride

4 Likes

Iā€™m on my way!

4 Likes

I got to Jackson Hole, and my board bag didnā€™t make the connecting flight from Denver.
It was quite nerve-wracking. 2 boards/boots/all my outerwear/and a bunch of clothing.
The limbo time where they didnā€™t know itā€™s whereabouts was excruciating. Thankfully, I got the the airline to extend my vacation for free to make up for the lost day or 2 on snow.

2 Likes

:joy: yeah, snowsports are crazy, every year is the same jungle
if anybody comes for snowboarding or mtb or drink some beers im here, now you know

5 Likes

how are you liking your new beast?

1 Like

French Alps exactly where I grow up
So many go stop for us there
Enjoy my friend

2 Likes

This is a picture from where I come from my dad send this to me it was yesterday
Lol they just get some snow

5 Likes

Nice ! Where is it ?

1 Like