🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it’s happening!

I love this design :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Oh yes. It’s happening for sure

Hadent thought about this but your right, it would look sick AF on a big battery carver.

The main goal was to keep all the weight as Central as possible. This 4wd with a pair of lipos on top would make a rapid race board with great weight distribution.

13 Likes

That’s badass bruh…I like it.

1 Like

Yeah also it let the baseplates screws accesible

1 Like

Looking good. How do you like the deck? I’m feeling the need for more drop on my 'thane build.

Also, healing up?

2 Likes

Where are you, man? These shots are making me sick for the mountains. God damn this bastard lockdown! :triumph:

6 Likes

Awesome Phil! I do pretty much the same type of riding with the same amazing scenery :yum::kissing_heart:
Living in the mountains has some advantages :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey, french alps station near switzerland, called “Morzine” many path and point of view

Pretty close to the end of this shit man

3 Likes

Yeah, and i finally found my perfect setup (thank you au passage :wink: for your advices)
Aps 63105 (who is a pain to obtain)/ 3ds truck and 10x50 etoxx gd make this crazy, no motor overheat, climb everything and no need to change bushing every 100meters :joy:
Finally happy with my shit

3 Likes

PHIL!

Like I was in Geneva today. How long are you there? Stop by!! The house is open :hugs:

3 Likes

You rock man , I can only ride on the week-end, but take your board and come i can show you some nice place for ride

2 Likes

I might have to! So you live in Morzine?

1 Like

I’ve been to Morzine! Bastard coach driver decided to leave my snowboard bag there on the way to Avoriaz. Thankfully it got handed in and taken to the police station, where I picked it up the following day. Holiday saved! Fantastic area btw. You’re a lucky man.

4 Likes

Near thonon, some paths from home to leman lake are greats and all the mountains around call for a ride

4 Likes

I’m on my way!

4 Likes

I got to Jackson Hole, and my board bag didn’t make the connecting flight from Denver.
It was quite nerve-wracking. 2 boards/boots/all my outerwear/and a bunch of clothing.
The limbo time where they didn’t know it’s whereabouts was excruciating. Thankfully, I got the the airline to extend my vacation for free to make up for the lost day or 2 on snow.

2 Likes

:joy: yeah, snowsports are crazy, every year is the same jungle
if anybody comes for snowboarding or mtb or drink some beers im here, now you know

5 Likes

how are you liking your new beast?

1 Like

French Alps exactly where I grow up
So many go stop for us there
Enjoy my friend

2 Likes

This is a picture from where I come from my dad send this to me it was yesterday
Lol they just get some snow

5 Likes