šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

What the fuck, those arent even on the shop yet.

2 Likes

What is that battery pack? Are those hard battery modules made out of 18650/21700 cells?

Hehehe
jim-carrey-oops

2 Likes

Is that lucid grip? Also, why that tire choice? Youā€™re not going off-roading with that beauty, are you? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes

Better contact patch and occasional grass-roading

3 Likes

Love that spectral line up from MTN, my fucking supplier keeps on messing up the orders and only get regular cans šŸ„²

4 Likes

mine wouldā€™ve arrived the next day, but UPS is a bitch and they held the package. Took 3 days from shipment to doorstep, which is really cool.

2 Likes

This
This pic could definetely be a meme :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

still fucking fast i must say

1 Like

I must have the record for the longest transit time for a Davega :rofl:

Shipped in October i think and received in April

6 Likes

i actually want to know which company ships stuff the fastest to the middle no nowhere :rofl:

3 Likes

You mean the shipping company? Has to be DHL, as far as esk8 vendors, id say bioboards but they used DHL.

@janpom shipped my order on time but i cheaped out and asked for regular slow shipping.

The Flux motion deck i got was shipped as fast I think.

I mostly buy second hand tho so i dont have much experience with vendors.

3 Likes

@Skatardude10
LMFAO, this is great. :joy:
She looks like she wants to tell you that swinging is just for babys and big gurls ride electric skateboards for real adrenaline kicks. :laughing:

3 Likes

@Vanarian
cool bro, but im confusedā€¦I thought you got a subsonic vega deck and now I see its just a popsicle deck. If you still got your WB extension brackets, would be cool to use them in this build,no?
Would like to see some mock ups with them.

2 Likes

Any tips on spray painting my mbs trucks and wheels? I have primer, paint, topcoat spray cans. I have no idea how many coats or how I will spray to cover each truck, like split into two sides - front/back?

I designed them. www.bolideboards.com. they are 5p 21700 modules from hp-nylon. water proof-able (careful with that term) with a lid and airline compatible. hp-nylon is super robust.

3 Likes

So itā€™s like a NESE alternative? Cool. I love that the cells are pressed together with the screws as well. Just one question, are those banana connectors reliable? I had banana connectors between motor and vesc and those came lose several times, so now I try to stand away from them.

they are supra connectors, they click in as well. i am confident they wonā€™t come loose but this is the first build so I have to ride it for a while.If there are any issues i will design some sport of blocker for it that you click on top.

1 Like

Yea just discovered their sprays, itā€™s the bomb! Super fine layers :grin: I also got holographic + shiny varnish which I intended to finish the board withā€¦ You know for a might shade of midnight purple (what would I call it then, afternoon purple?)

But the faded matte purple looks so damn attractive to the eye IRL I canā€™t cover it, it just keeps drawing my attention every time the deck is at sight range!

2 Likes

Yep thatā€™s the plan!

BTW Iā€™m on the lookout for RKP 155/160MM Caliber 2 if anyone got some spare in EU :pray:t4:

And I didnā€™t know Subsonic had a Vega model :rofl: Vega is a French brand from Paris doing popsicle decks, pretty stiff and nice finish too (this one is a 8.125")

1 Like