šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

NOW would be a good time to start, crack one open and bring one to your pops & let the good times roll.

1 Like

heā€™s taking a nap old man things lol

also have to know I hate how beer and any alcohol taste and feel in mouth :nerd_face:

fyi I donā€™t actually believe in god

2 Likes

To each their own, no hate you dont drink, probably better in the long run :slight_smile:

1 Like

unless you drink a shitload of monsters/rockstars/kickstart/redbull religiously :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ElectroBOOM would like to know your location

6 Likes

Holy Shit @Arzamenable is essentially the esk8 ElectroBoom

6 Likes

It looks good and is low profile. Healing is part this life. I wish it wasnā€™t, butā€¦ So I ordered a spine protector.

1 Like

Hurry and delete before some jerk points it out :eyes:

3 Likes

Me or the comment? Someone already pointed out the color :sob::poop:

That was quick! Welcome to the cool kids club! Did Andrew get you into the beta chat?

3 Likes

Honored to be a part of the CKC! I donā€™t know if he did, if you had to request it I would say no. Actually not sure what that is.

2 Likes

Its a telegram chat regarding the beta testing of these units. Hit him up and get an invite :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Will do!

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the range like on that little guy? Iā€™m planning on doing a build like your charging on-the-go board, itā€™s gonna have basically every way possible of charging from USB-C, laptop barrel, xt-60, Milwaukee M18, and DeWalt 20v :joy:

4 Likes

Nice, looking forward to seeing that man. Range, not sure yetā€¦ Just took it up and down the street a couple times so far. I have 350 watt hours of batteries I could carry along :man_shrugging: I donā€™t expect to be going much further than the liquor store on it though (~2 miles)

4 Likes

ooh did not even think about USB C charging for a drill battery type build.

Makes me think future drills/power tools could use USB C PD, haha or at lease the ones I am thinking about building right now.

@Skatardude10 great idea to test weakening on a 6S, I think even better would be to have hubs so if it cuts off you could not feel it.

3 Likes

Smart move. I ordered hip and torso protectors while still in hospital. Could have saved myself a world of hurt with those.

2 Likes

Possible build thread? Been wanting to try this out as I have many of these batteries for my power tools but unsure of wiring

Hereā€™s a whole thread on it, more of a mashup of things but super cool and the step up converter that seems to be very well made

2 Likes

Thatā€™s going to be a very big board. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes