6 Likes

Yes spill the tea…

4 Likes

spilled_beans

5 Likes

the more you eat,

1 Like

Hello everyone!
So I designed a couple parts that I felt were missing around the CFOC2 and the thermally coupled aluminium enclosure for a dual setup (120x70x27mm) is one of them. For those that dont know, it is a great open source project of a VESC 6 based controller at a reasonable cost, one might say cheap haha.

I have just received parts for about 20 units and am planning on building them over this weekend. I will create a thread about this shortly, after I am sure that there are no issues.

A short sum is that it will be either in an enclosure or a single unit like this, parts sourced only from reputable sellers (Farnell, Mouser and DigiKey apart from jst connectors) to avoid issues like I have had before with chinese (no offence) shops that in my experience dont have the best quality products. Now that has raised the BOM cost a little but in favor of reliability IMO.

Updates will come shortly :slight_smile: Thank you for your interest! Here is one more teaser.

18 Likes

That’s so nice, love the design. I would die for some of those anodized in black…

1 Like

I “borrowed” your trampa wheel set model, because I’m basically lazy… thanks brother

@Pedrodemio

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

BlaringIdolizedIchthyosaurs-size_restricted

3 Likes

Furious with jealousy there. We should all gang up and naruto rush Ahrav’s compound.

7 Likes

If uhh by compound u meanz wee tiny itty bitty apt…
so small it’ll sukkk ya soul away…
Come on over …
:beers::cookie:

6 Likes

What grit sand paper did ya use ? @glyphiks

P80. Will hit it again with 180 and then 240 before I glass it.

5 Likes

penquin

i brings

:doughnut: :open_mouth: :doughnut:

1 Like

U sir… jus gotchaself a doble invite …
:beers:

1 Like

:tumbler_glass:and :doughnut:

it could get scary

1 Like

‘Twas… thy plaN :volcano:

1 Like

u bery clever penquin-boy… i keep you close… but watch U closely

1 Like

ever look at a pik… have clever comment… but lck functional ability to navigate to this thread, and just say fukkit??

me… its 25-75 thank your stars

1 Like