šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Looks like abra kadabra ukesu mubesu witchery there :laughing:

3 Likes

Just curious, what ground clearance do you have on that?

1 Like

Havnt measured, but yet to bottom out on anything, I am using the tall lacroix Naz baseplates and a 5mm riser. So I dont think it will be an issue

1 Like

Gbomb, surf rodz tkp, ideatb brackets and spur drive, hd60t and a bit of Secret :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You two are better than the rest of us, we get it.

6 Likes

youch. Might want to leave these in the show us your bloody pics thread

3 Likes

@sleepless is amazing! Not sure why Iā€™m linked in that same comment :joy: itā€™s actually very simple and you only need fingers. It took the whole day though :sob: all you need to do is follow this video https://youtu.be/ZooU5V6XD24

3 Likes

Looks really good, how do you charge it? @sebastian

Iā€™m doing the balance leads this weekend. they go on the connectors. Itā€™s going to be a one harness that you plug in then.

1 Like

Gotcha, I thought it was done but that was more of a progress pics, very clean Looking.

Iā€™m a sucker for RGB. I need a tutorial PLEASE

1 Like

Working on it, for the whole lighting system.

But this part is pretty straightforward:

• APA102 strip, 60 LED/m (or Neopixels, Dotstars, really the addressable LEDs of your choice)
  • T1220 Flexible Silicone Diffuser
  • Arduino nano
  • Rainbow example code

Adhere diffuser to hanger with RTV silicone adhesive (the aggressive kind, that smells like vinegar. not the neutral cure)

2 Likes

didnā€™t know we were talking to a badass grandma :flushed:

this woman made me want to go deaf :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: sheā€™s a lil much and I donā€™t plan on knitting ever again but I just slept with the blanket and itā€™s perfect!!! I get too hot at night but need to be covered at night. The gaps in between allow air flow and keep me cool. Someone did a comparison with hush blankets and others with ā€œcoolingā€ technology (gimmick). Nothing compares to having tiny holes for air flow. I HIGHLY RECOMMED IF YOU GET TOO HOT AT NIGHT FROM YOUR BLANKET

1 Like

Shit I wouldnā€™t complain if you knitted me one!

1 Like

What the fuck, those arent even on the shop yet.

2 Likes

What is that battery pack? Are those hard battery modules made out of 18650/21700 cells?

Hehehe
jim-carrey-oops

2 Likes

Is that lucid grip? Also, why that tire choice? Youā€™re not going off-roading with that beauty, are you? :open_mouth:

2 Likes