🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Sorry dude, cant watch the video.
What was the problem and how did you solve it?

1 Like

Download it and play it on your phone/pc. It’s 60fps and browsers don’t like it for some reason.

I removed the old potentiometers and put new ones in. Video is of me using the pump to clear out the pcb holes

1 Like

Also 2 posts higher i put pictures of the first one

Oh thanx for the advice ahhaaa, but no, my devices are all weak and old, no room for fast food :see_no_evil: :laughing:

ahh ok. :grin:

1 Like

Micro Swiss direct drive extruder? I’m thinking of doing the same. I currently have the Micro Swiss hot-end and I love it.

5 Likes

Hot damn this is clean work.

6 Likes

Yes. Runs great.

3 Likes

I wanted to replace this part on my VX1… Nobody could give me part numbers and I could not find it online. Could try asking Flipsky I guess.

5 Likes

Damn that was fast looks amazing :star_struck:

4 Likes

Unphhhh @PedroMcJimenez that’s sexy!

3 Likes

Yooooo! I need some more info this! It looks a lot like exactly what I’m trying to plan out building right now!

Also, I like the cell holders, I just got a box of those in they’re pretty sweet.

1 Like

what do you need to know? it’s not mine so id have to ask my bud what he uses.

2 Likes

Mainly interested to know what the power source is for the kCaps, and if the PS is powering both simultaneously, can he can tune both welders to the same settings and get the same results.

1 Like

I seriously have no idea what to tell you. Even these are straight from trampa at £3 a piece and my searches before gave nothing useful

2 Likes

Slick execution, @PedroMcJimenez! Looking sweet, bro. Are you happy with the way it turned out?

2 Likes

I super stoked so far, it really pops b4 frit. There are some imperfections, but minimal and frit will cover :rofl:.
I just laid frit, well see how my cutting-in skills workout kinda experimenting here.

5 Likes

Wild graphic, i love it. You design it, find it, have it made?

3 Likes

It’s an album cover from a favorite hip-hopper. @mmaner designed it last year off the files I gave him and nailed it!

5 Likes

Up my alley. What you up to handsome?

2 Likes

Freshly cooked Arduinos baybeee.

At the moment, playing with logic level shifters. Eventually, get the IMU and the wifi module on this Nano IoT in play for some enhanced capability

3 Likes