šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Sure, but thatā€™s a less than ideal scenario.

4 Likes

Replacing series units has a whole set of consequences and isnā€™t really that possible/good without a fuckton of details lining up correctly.

Change ā€œseriesā€ to ā€œparallelā€ and everything changes.

3 Likes

spoken like a true esk8 bro - it took you how long to make that shitty gif? this was last weekā€™s drama this weekā€™s drama has not been agreed on yet

1 Like

Wow dude! THIS is a huge battery! :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

dat wheel remind me of jaykay :eyes:

4 Likes

So close to a 1:1 pack:draught ratio. I BELIEVE IN YOU

3 Likes

There is a video with Tony Hawk riding it and it seems that the board itself is also way to thin to hide alle electronics. Iā€™m quite sure that these might be jaykays

EQT Longboard Tony Hawk

3 Likes

its jaykays for sure, there is no wires, no enclosure. canā€™t think of any other product other than jaykay

1 Like

Skoda went there with Mellow a few years ago already.

That was miles from being as sexy as Mercā€™s presentation there but itā€™s not a new idea.

The obvious fallacy with this whole concept - especially as itā€™s being presented with him with a German number plate - is that itā€™s still fucking illegal you spiteful cunts. I also canā€™t help but think that this is just a greenwash gimmick anyway. Let me know if you know a Mercedes driver whoā€™s gonna ride, admiring stares from teenage girls or otherwise.

4 Likes

The CAD rendering is showing a drop through deck that is top mounted. If a design house is in charge of the design, that sounds like an afterthought. Why not design a more integrated top mount deck?

1 Like

u canā€™t really expect a german gasoline car maker would put in any effort to design a skateboard deck that is electrified, its just wrong in their terms :joy: they do dis just to show off they ā€œcareā€

2 Likes

Audi got after it too a few years back

5 Likes

You havenā€™t experienced his hygiene. But yes, heā€™s a crazy talented builder.

5 Likes

At least iā€™m creating colourful content for the people rather than just coming in here and swinging my dick!

What have you done for the people!?

3 Likes

One day it would be super cool to meet everyone, whether they nasty or proper AF, all good by me as long as they cool, might just not go in for the hug lol!!! But yeah dude is for real talented.

4 Likes

tenor (21)

9 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Whoa ā€œBroā€. Perspective is key here. Shitty in your eyes may be gold in anotherā€™s. Letā€™s let the audience play their part in this.

Dorkā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

You tease, you.

Fine then, play yer love games.

3 Likes