🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yeah, but the metric side has a weird presentation with the decimals and the numerals written appart from each other
(I don’t know if this sentence makes sence in english XD)

3 Likes

At 120A/motor it will climb anything in the area here.
I’m aware that i can gear it for 25km/hr and burn rubber every time i start, but that no longer serves my higher speed needs, and honestly the biggest hill around is a bike ramp

Thanks mate!

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this. This is what I thought I might be, but your confirmation and the note about clear coat is super helpful!

1 Like

Back in the game? :slightly_smiling_face:
What are you up to?

3 Likes

Hey fuck Brian where’s the special deals on this. Waiting on some narrow hangers. @Boardnamics - special treatment here or what!?! :joy: what else you got Kev - want narrow hangerz please…

1 Like

What does yours look like?

He’s filling the backorders first. And I think this may have been the first order for this product. More are coming!

Mine is like 16 kg so quite the difference :rofl: id get wheels if it would be 20. Also I feel 20kg would break the straps of the bag

1 Like

I thought they were both imperials and metrics as well but apparently not.
On regular rulers there’s certainly though

1 Like

Yep, just heard you use the phrase “while having torque for anything” and don’t want your expectations unrealistically high coming from a similar build, especially if geared for 70 kmh :eyes:

3 Likes

Yo alright which one of you did it? I thought we agreed, no meth.

11 Likes

@kook :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

22k$ in cash, i guess he was on his way to buy a lacroix

13 Likes

Both answers made me lol and I am not at a lol friendly occasion :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Did it work??

1 Like

while he is already on a board that can outrun popo? he’s probably buying a fastboard

1 Like

Giving it one more chance with rib stiffening :grinning:
Will post it in an hour on my blog

Fun chemical reaction I discovered while epoxying…

I had super glued the crack just to hold it in basic shape while mixing epoxy. When I applied said epoxy (loctite hysol), the superglue started smoking like crazy with a rapid exothermic reaction.

I like to think it fused the plastic together.

9 Likes