🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yeah that or get raw finality drives :sunglasses:

2 Likes

First world problems… Grab and 1in plywood drill some holes and boom best risers. Also it would have similar effects to the deck aka absorb vibrations :smiley:

3 Likes

What is this thing?

Translucent vinyl wrap (Same stuff u wrap ur car i think)

1 Like

Here’s what I have done to prevent exactly this:

The 3D printed holders are used to attach the modules to the deck. They also keep the two layers separated and add a channel for the balance leads.

Edit: Better pics here…

6 Likes

you good?

12 Likes

yea im fine, had a cutout while i was accelerating, next thing i know, im have slide 5 metres from my board already. no fault code in metr, and the board still function, but i will not trust it again.

luckily i was close to my friend’s place, had him brough the first aid kit over, did a quick patch and went to a doctor clinic for treatment.

sad thing is, i lost my puck, its probably somewhere in a bush nearby where i flew off my board

18 Likes

duty cycle current limit start?

shit dude, heal up quick!

8 Likes

can’t be, it was an unity still on 23.46. i suspect its the old age battery or BMS (yes, its a bms discharge batt…)

thanks man, can’t touch water for 2 days is gonna pain in the ass while trying to take a shower…

15 Likes

Damn dude! :flushed:
wish you a fast recovery.

7 Likes

thanks, hopefully be able to get back on a board in a week or two

9 Likes

Same ! Take care ! @frame

5 Likes

Next is to find out what exactly caused your problems.

4 Likes

its probably my 1.5 year old backfire battery, i had similar cutout few months back, but it happened right after i dropped a curb, so i didn’t think much, and since then i’ve put another unity in just to make sure it wasn’t the 1st unity’s fault.

probably should start learning how to build battery myself…

10 Likes

thanks man

1 Like

Join the batteries builders club :laughing:

4 Likes

I hope you recover quickly!! When I broke my arm y taped a grocery store bag to my arm so that it didn’t get wet when I showered!!

Kind of a pain but works great. As you have both arms fucked up you might want to glue an sponge to one of the bags lol.

5 Likes

i basically have 0 knowledge in battery stuff, welp, plenty of time the next 2 days to watch bunch of youtube video about it lol

doctor suggest cling film, its probably a better solution, but with both hands fucked, its gonna be hard af for next few days

5 Likes

Darn, get well soon!

7 Likes

thanks Linny

6 Likes