šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

8 Likes

Yes ok I understand what u meant but it still doesnā€™t give anyoneā€™s right to post PM here

We probably need a clean up in aisle 5, @longhairedboy @jamie

5 Likes

Oh I dont even started this game with screenshots :wink:

1 Like

But seriously, can we move this whole catfight into InThisCorner or DerailJail?

Youā€™re both going to lose the public opinion, and thatā€™s the only reason to make this public.

Whereā€™s the downvote buttonā€¦

4 Likes

Agreed entirely, and you all have my apologies for polluting a public channel with a private spat.

3 Likes

lol those labels on tires. Laziness 9000 :smiley:

My suggestion is to get something like this and apply on motors!

3 Likes

Loool! I wanted to take it out on a ride today soooo bad! But its a little to low, I will bottom out, waiting on the most expensive baseplates EVER to arriveā€‹:rofl::rofl: but had to have those blue lacroix plates and probbaly going to add a riser Audrius made me.

3 Likes

Yeah that or get raw finality drives :sunglasses:

2 Likes

First world problemsā€¦ Grab and 1in plywood drill some holes and boom best risers. Also it would have similar effects to the deck aka absorb vibrations :smiley:

3 Likes

What is this thing?

Translucent vinyl wrap (Same stuff u wrap ur car i think)

1 Like

Hereā€™s what I have done to prevent exactly this:

The 3D printed holders are used to attach the modules to the deck. They also keep the two layers separated and add a channel for the balance leads.

Edit: Better pics hereā€¦

6 Likes

you good?

12 Likes

yea im fine, had a cutout while i was accelerating, next thing i know, im have slide 5 metres from my board already. no fault code in metr, and the board still function, but i will not trust it again.

luckily i was close to my friendā€™s place, had him brough the first aid kit over, did a quick patch and went to a doctor clinic for treatment.

sad thing is, i lost my puck, its probably somewhere in a bush nearby where i flew off my board

18 Likes

duty cycle current limit start?

shit dude, heal up quick!

8 Likes

canā€™t be, it was an unity still on 23.46. i suspect its the old age battery or BMS (yes, its a bms discharge battā€¦)

thanks man, canā€™t touch water for 2 days is gonna pain in the ass while trying to take a showerā€¦

15 Likes

Damn dude! :flushed:
wish you a fast recovery.

7 Likes

thanks, hopefully be able to get back on a board in a week or two

9 Likes

Same ! Take care ! @frame

5 Likes

Next is to find out what exactly caused your problems.

4 Likes