šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Yeah, hahahaha, had problems with phase wires touching the receiver bc the rheostatic brake was added to the wrong position. The last rainy days i decided to rework the whole drives with new custom motor mounts, new plugs and pipapo plus a new surface, bc the frames were pretty beaten up.

2 Likes

I fthis is a hint to cut off the base plate section from the frame I can tell you this is an old idea for me :joy: the only thing is it wouldnt make a difference for me so no reason so far. :handshake: :pray:

1 Like

Removed the tape for 1 second to check something and while tightening the too bus bar it moved down and make contact for half a second. All the groups still read 3.53V 42.40V for the pack. Am I still good?

1 Like

Youā€™re fine, if you really want to check you can take the cells out and measure internal resistance but realistically, its burned up and sparking because there is a very resistive short, youā€™d be worse off if it connected without sparks because youā€™d be shorting unbottlenecked massive amperage

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure you have figured this out now, but for anyone else reading, you should always insert both bolts before snugging up either of them.

3 Likes

6394 170kv? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

6384 in 140, 170, and 190.

Also those 14T are technically in stock :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Damn dude when can I buy a pair? :grin: Iā€™m riding 190s on my mountainboard but wanna up the torque!

And oooo Iā€™ll let my cousin know, heā€™s been trying to get some haha.

Edit: they say out of stock? Haha

1 Like

If you want the motors, I can offer them you now through PM. Theyā€™re super easy to ship. Same goes for the pulleys. Iā€™m done unpacking everything so itā€™s shipping time :sunglasses:

10 Likes

15 Likes

Can we go back to talking about the 4WD eMTB built out of OneWheel hub motors? That was way more fun.

Anywho, skateboards. Sorry for the mess folks. Damon will be back from the beach on Monday and boy am I in trouble.

4 Likes

Guys please, we really donā€™t need another dramaā€¦ can we get back to building and riding, and sometimes throw some non offensive memes around

6 Likes

I promise to retire from making memes. :joy:

1 Like

8 Likes

Yes ok I understand what u meant but it still doesnā€™t give anyoneā€™s right to post PM here

We probably need a clean up in aisle 5, @longhairedboy @jamie

5 Likes

Oh I dont even started this game with screenshots :wink:

1 Like

But seriously, can we move this whole catfight into InThisCorner or DerailJail?

Youā€™re both going to lose the public opinion, and thatā€™s the only reason to make this public.

Whereā€™s the downvote buttonā€¦

4 Likes

Agreed entirely, and you all have my apologies for polluting a public channel with a private spat.

3 Likes

lol those labels on tires. Laziness 9000 :smiley:

My suggestion is to get something like this and apply on motors!

3 Likes

Loool! I wanted to take it out on a ride today soooo bad! But its a little to low, I will bottom out, waiting on the most expensive baseplates EVER to arriveā€‹:rofl::rofl: but had to have those blue lacroix plates and probbaly going to add a riser Audrius made me.

3 Likes