šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Every time i see these

8 Likes

i had to look 3 times to make sure i wasnā€™t reading it wrong before i made this comment :joy:

5 Likes

Well son, back when haggy drives met hoyt drives, there was a special spark. The young pubescent haggy was aroused by hoyts special curvesā€¦

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget the hopping technique :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So are you saying you wrote all the code from scratch?

GPL violation is not cool. The more so it doesnā€™t take much to actually comply.

@DerelictRobot Is there an OSRR demo similar to this demo so that people could easily make an opinion about how much similarity there is?

5 Likes

Fishing for Lacroixs?

10 Likes

I will repeat it once more. 3DServisas didnā€™t manufacture the remote, didnā€™t code it. The hardware and code is made by a company that doesnā€™t even know DRI or OSRR exists. Yes, I have used the only identical component for my own beta test unit, the military trigger. If this violates GPL, I donā€™t even know anymore.

2 Likes

Sorry, I didnā€™t see any previous discussion. I thought the dispute was primarily about the firmware. Thanks for clarifying.

8 Likes

@3DServisas what controls the stoplight flashing function? Will it be compatible with any remote?

2 Likes

It is controlled by a modern receiver that has up to 4 controllable channels. Only compatible with two kinds (trigger and thumbwheel) of the new remote.

3 Likes

I really donā€™t get what all this drama is about. As far as I understand it @3DServisas has bought both fw and hw from an independent company? Whatā€™s all this fuss about licensing then?

Fishing for compliments.

10 Likes

Both of you are beautiful.

7 Likes

Prrrrrrrrrrrrf this is so deplorableā€¦ my god. Why this ultra aggressive and disrespectful attitude? :open_mouth:

7 Likes

19 Likes

How man thatā€™s a gorgeous board ! How did you do the logo thing ? Itā€™s all el isnā€™t it ?
We need a build thread for this beauty !

9 Likes

This skate looks like itā€™s going to start yelling and try to upgrade me

3 Likes

Yeah, hahahaha, had problems with phase wires touching the receiver bc the rheostatic brake was added to the wrong position. The last rainy days i decided to rework the whole drives with new custom motor mounts, new plugs and pipapo plus a new surface, bc the frames were pretty beaten up.

2 Likes

I fthis is a hint to cut off the base plate section from the frame I can tell you this is an old idea for me :joy: the only thing is it wouldnt make a difference for me so no reason so far. :handshake: :pray:

1 Like

Removed the tape for 1 second to check something and while tightening the too bus bar it moved down and make contact for half a second. All the groups still read 3.53V 42.40V for the pack. Am I still good?

1 Like