🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yep, it helps the mdf to conform to the shape. It’s just a pain in the ass to fill it all.

@Tamatoa it’s double stack, but I feel that it’s a tiny bit too high. I will build up a flange around it to eliminate a little of the depth and it will be perfect.

The raw buck was donated to me by a mate and he’s done a fucking cracking job of it, so i’m under pressure to come through with the goods.

5 Likes

now i can also say the v word :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Welcome to the Satan’s Lodge brother !

2 Likes

You got a build thread for this, sir?

No text allowed, please edit post

2 Likes

Fracture, tendons? How bad is the damage?

2 Likes

Bad sprain above/directly on the growth plate… They are making me wear this for at least two weeks so I don’t mess it up… I can walk though! Glad it’s not a break…

12 Likes

Jesus, dude. That sucks. Hope you’re ok.

On the bright-side, it’s just two weeks in spring and not the whole summer! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Agreed! And thanks, very glad I’m alright… still cutting it close with AVS but fingers crossed it’ll be alright

6 Likes

wishing you fast healing bro! I’ve got 3-4 weeks left for my wrist

6 Likes

Speedy recovery @DEEIF

5 Likes

Thanks Andy

3 Likes

All best wishes, bro.
First of all for a fast recovery. :raising_hand_man:

3 Likes

Are these for sale somwhere or was this a MOQ buy where that awesome logo was applied? I love it.

1 Like

Good feels and fast heals man. You’re young, it’ll be fine in a few days haha

3 Likes

Where’s that deck from ?

2 Likes

Looks like a Louboard

2 Likes

We did a group buy af 24 of them in Seattle. Flip sky asked if we wanted a custom logo when I was like hell fucking yeah!! I’m ordering to my door, custom motor and logo about a month.

1 Like

Not yet. :wink:

1 Like

That’s awesome. I’ve lived most my life between Portland and Seattle, so even over here in Germany, I represent the PNW on camper van

4 Likes