🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@kook are those hellcat wides with metroboard tires?

1 Like

I’m still waiting on the Hellcats… I’m experimenting with adding sold tire mousse foam vs. an inner tube…

the shape does look promising, and feels pretty good… I’ll only know if it works when I can get to the shop for some more mousse to finish a complete set

Ok so those are regular kaly hubs

1 Like

YUP!

2 Likes

Nope, not that it matters.

It’s imaging that uses radiopharmaceuticals to diagnose issues. You’ll be pissing nuclear waste if you ever have to get a nec med scan.

3 Likes

No fucking way. I live in that town

4 Likes

I am coming over for some samosa and chai.

4 Likes

It’s 1 mile away from my house :joy:

@Mobutusan did you get the parts made there?

2 Likes

I actually got them off ebay for $69 shipped. :exploding_head:
I think they’re probably like 15 years old, from back in the analog mountainboard heydays. Not much on the internet about them, but they sure are purty. Gonna try to build a Subaru themed board with a World Rally Blue deck and gold wheels…and a hood scoop :grin:, like the old classic Subaru rally cars.

4 Likes

That’s cool. Did you get them from eBay?

That company dissolved 15 years ago btw. The guy on the business card is 84 :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Yes sir. Thanks for the status update on the company. I think it’s fair to say that these are solid gold unobtanium.

4 Likes

@BigZwatt

Check this out.

4 Likes

You tried calling the number? Do they have anything left?

2 Likes

Reminds me of…

4 Likes

Times are tough for everyone. I guess that’s what’s left after Optomus has to sell off his body panels for a battery replacement. So sad. :cry:

3 Likes

Is that a GX20-14 aviation connector?

1 Like

Sure is :grin: I bught every single one I could find on Ebay (that was located in the US) :joy:

1 Like

What kind of active balanced are you gonna use on the other end?

Not going to bother :joy:

Im sure theres a nice story behind them.

1 Like

Beautiful photo! Did you use some sort of special filter or editing, or do you just have a super fast lens?

2 Likes