🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Wow and your site :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ok so it’s not my board. Dude in idaho just bought it. Had it a week. Hit the brakes and ate shit at a stoplight. The board kept going. Mini cooper-1 homie-0 @torqueboards had nothing to do with it. Can confirm everything is solid still. Mostly. Ish. So he sent it out to me for repair.

5 Likes

Damn you dex!

just trollin

2 Likes

Lol. On instagram he’s doing a “spotted a torqueboards” picture whatever. I commented, it’s not that hard to spot a torqueboard product, there’s usually a board in the middle of the street and a guy laying near by bitching about loctite… :joy: I didn’t realize it was his page at first thought it was one of those poster people post everything shit. I deleted it I felt horrible.

8 Likes

Orange for high voltage :zap: :zap:
Thanks for your kind words! I will be trying to visit the forum a lot more in the near future. Can’t wait to share some of the cool stuff I’ve been working on lately :grinning:

5 Likes

Rheostatic brake?

3 Likes

Hi, what’s that middle part for?
Is it like 2x18650 in a pack?

(I am kinda noob.)

1 Like

My guess is a battery discharger

3 Likes

@NoWind

Could you please create a thread on this board? Or at least on the electronic lift suspension you’ve integrated into it?

13 Likes

Check out the battery builders club thread!

2 Likes

Yo i will, i promise (-:
Day always to short at my place

Actually only got short video, you maybe already seen :

23 Likes

I’ll hold you too it! :slight_smile: Awesomeidea, would love to see how it all works

4 Likes

I have to assume you’ve got a tiny compressor on there somewhere? It would be interesting to see how you made that all watertight

3 Likes

6 Likes

damn jens i feel like your board is more worthy of mud monster then mine :confused:

4 Likes

The name of my next build :joy:

Yes please do
Your fab skills are awesome :sunglasses:
I see you sell evolve mounts
do you also sell caliber /matrix

8 Likes

Cheers!
I do sell mounts for caliber, matrix 2, fatboy, boardnamics etc. I will be out of stock soon though while I work on my next version of motor mount that will be the culmination of everything I have learnt after refining these mount systems for the past 3 years. I am very excited about it :grin:

10 Likes

Got a look at your website: everything looks really beautiful !
Prices are aussie dollars though, right ?

3 Likes

Thank you Esk8 Jebus :smile:
Prices are normally AUD. You can change currency if you scroll to the bottom… hopefully

3 Likes