šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s GF

3 Likes

Definitely some BS right here.

5 Likes

Definitely disappointing. I really love this deck and it is decently strong. Iā€™m close to 250 lbs when Iā€™m geared up and it has performed well. I canā€™t put weight on my heel today, so it was serious forces going through that board, but they shouldnā€™t market it as pure carbon fiber.

Might take me a bit to reveal whats under the black paint @frame. That pick with the grip removed was from when I was building. Taking this thing apart today to measure for new deck and enclosure options.

4 Likes

Acetone easily took off the purple paint on the zealot deck, I assume the black is just paint.
Hope your heel heals up well! That shit sucks

1 Like

It is some kind of fiber. Iā€™ve put acetone on the deck before and the epoxy protects it, so I donā€™t think it would reveal anything.

4 Likes

What wheels are those?

5 Likes

They look like momentum boards new adjustable rubber wheels

2 Likes

My money is on Boosted Boards 105ā€™s. EX

8 Likes

Dude that thing looks so sick!

3 Likes

Yup, thatā€™s them.

I really want to know how they feel.

2 Likes

Good, quite soft. But they donā€™t feel like $150-250 to meā€¦ lol

3 Likes

Thatā€™s just crazy for solid rubber with holes :exploding_head:

1 Like

@Lee_Wright just post the damn things for sale! Youā€™re killing me slowly here man.

7 Likes

:star_struck: what is that deck?

2 Likes

redember 44 :slight_smile: still too small :smiley:

7 Likes

Your a fucking beast canā€™t wait to see it done

3 Likes

Those are not HD60 are they?

1 Like

I think Jerry (backfire owner?) is probably a marketing genius (scam artist). The carbon fiber thatā€™s used is pure. They did not advertise it as full carbon fiber deck. I really like that deck and the flex but will never trust it after seeing the few that snapped it.

I knew something wasnā€™t right when I felt that flex

3 Likes

Boosted 105. Heard a rumor that they may be sold again a lot less than before.

2 Likes

How the fuck did you open that @xsynatic ???

I have one that the battery is fucked in and i cannot for the life of me figure out how to open the fucker up

2 Likes