šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

It is starting to be a issue, some makes are banned. but realistically its hard to avoid these brands. disable upnp and firewall them and you should be ok. I distrust the US brands more like NEST, I am sure they all have NSA backdoors. I have a few Xiaomi products at home and if they want to know how much i vacuum my floors they are welcome to it

6 Likes

it all comes down to u which country u wanna be spied on :joy: i for one will not pick the CCP no matter what

5 Likes

Not gonna lie. That deck looks ideal for me.

2 Likes

William Gillington Bordon the Fifth

Thereā€™s not much wood left in him though

7 Likes

I hate trad lol. Mostly because Iā€™m scared of the friends failing haha. (still call them that? Cams?). Iā€™m not a big fan of falling, still scared :grimacing:

Have you ever been to Margalef?

1 Like

Is that a stencil you made?

Did you use paint :art: or some other materials?
so cool :star_struck: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

Love the design is that a flux deck or Lacroix??

3 Likes

Ouch, and the troof.

2 Likes

Yeah, that Gulf version is TIGHT.

4 Likes

Thanks dude! Itā€™s a Flux deck. Well spotted!

Iā€™m doing a small project on classic motorsport liveries. Itā€™s really difficult to choose which ones to focus on. Definitely gotta get Marlboro in there as well. Maybe Rothmans Porsche. Iā€™m having so much fun with it! Maybe Iā€™ll start a thread and get everyoneā€™s feedback on some designs. Itā€™s really appreciated.

11 Likes

fucking drool the vintage f1 nerd in me wants to see some more

Do nikkiā€™s rari do a silver arrow!

7 Likes

Ok, Nikiā€™s 312T is next up! :smiley:

2 Likes

wooooooot

2 Likes

Thank you, all painted with can spray

1 Like

Yeah, the friends are your best friends. Iā€™ve never had one fail me yet. Nuts or stoppers on the other handā€¦:grimacing: I had 5 in a row pop out on a fall, one finally caught on the underside of an overhang whipping me into the wall and breaking my ankle.

Iā€™ve never been to Margalef?

3 Likes

Damn bro, that sucks. Hope you recovered well :pray:

I donā€™t know, have you? :rofl:
Margalef, Spain. Your profile pic looks awfully like conglomerate :thinking:

2 Likes

:joy: Iā€™ve never been to spain
No, thatā€™s Rifle, Colorado, USA. Itā€™s an awesome place to climb because its got lots of different ratings androck types with trad, sport and even some nice bouldering.

Good eye, it actually is conglomerate.

4 Likes

When the 145s are stuck on a boatā€¦

6 Likes

Oh god I remember this build on Reddit. Man was complaining about only getting 16mph on 6S using an MBoards ESC and battery on 190kv. Also didnā€™t have a drill to redrill the truck mount holes to leave space for the enclosure, so he cut the enclosure instead. Now I think heā€™s trying to switch to 10S to go faster, but the MBoards ESC he got only works for 6S.

5 Likes

IIRC, Heā€™s 15. So props for making what he has happen.
Not ever youngster can be a prodigy like @DEEIF

9 Likes