u might as well fund @BenjaminF’s MR69 design instead of waiting :rofl:

4 Likes

Last I checked, that was abandonware

1 Like

probably :man_shrugging:t2:

Has anyone done a low voltage alarm?
Assuming you have access to 2-8S from the battery use that in combination with

1 Like

Problem with these ones is that either you have to find someway to disconnect all pins or manually plug it in or out every time

Will look for something that only measures the pack full voltage, might even use the arduono I have on the board already and just add a buzzer and a few more lines of code

1 Like

Are you keeping your bms in a cryogenic environment by any chance?

2 Likes

Not yet. Trying to get the rest of the deck done in the next few days, then I’ll start a build post. Wasn’t sure if I could actually mill the aluminum pieces or not but they are done. So hopefully it will be done and moving in the next couple of weeks. Thanks

2 Likes

He might be implementing super conductors into esk8

1 Like

Nah, I am one of those guys who likes to live dangerously by not connecting a 10 cent worth NTC thermistor. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I just moved from living dangerously… I didn’t use loctite in my screws, and there has been multiple instances when I’ve got back home with less screws than when I left lol

5 Likes

Both great choices. They share the same compartment size. 16s4p worth of 21700 cells can be fit inside. They’re also my two most expensive decks!

3 Likes

Yee of little faith…

5 Likes

Any reason for that? efficiency? bad engineering?

Faith isn’t my thing.

science_drink

7 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks @hummieee :star_struck:

9 Likes

That deck looks fucking fantastic

3 Likes

Thanks I had to torch the shit out of it

then sand again then make my own stain mix but finally a color I like :exploding_head:
Can’t wait for the @hummieee hubs then it will be the folly beach cruiser :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

You are lucky it didn’t delaminate I destroyed a LY new deck trying that lucky epoxy and CF covers all sins. Where did you get a Jedboard deck they are rare as dodos?

1 Like

Lol it’s the Jed board meets raptor2 hubs

It’s called DEATH WISH :rofl:

10 Likes