🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

It looks like it’s designed for 100km/h :laughing: (62mph)

1 Like

It’s designed for a decent stance width and stability. Got a good dewegde on the back.

3 Likes

This is one of the sexiest decks I’ve ever seen tbh

4 Likes

this deck is a masterpiece imho.
Did you do it yourself or did I miss some information here?

3 Likes

Cheers bro. Yup diy, pretty stoked how it turned out. Just started on the enclosure :+1:

3 Likes

I really like that box. Any details on its construction?

2 Likes

It’s not your usual battery box and not for your usual batteries:

12s1p 50Ah. :smiley:

10 Likes

@tomiboi - What are these remotes? Are they a mod for an existing remote or a completely new product?
Sick deck BTW!

2 Likes

Those cells look a little bit like BMW modules, what cells are those?

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: It’s a puck mod that I designed. Here’s a link to a thread with the .stl files.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/a-more-compact-minimalist-3d-printed-puck-enclosure/49242

I have to upload some revisions. I also designed a bamboo version. I might sell those when I get everything just right.

3 Likes

I really never think of this, but really true
Look like it
They coming this week in stock
Pm if you want to order one

2 Likes

Just gonna drop in here and say that in the last month, I was saved TWICE by charge port fuses. Just got done servicing the Blue One, adding a new fuse (I left the old blown one in there somewhere). And let me tell you, I am happy I just needed to add a fuse and not replace a battery or a burnt down building.

This is all.

10 Likes

Once it was calcium chloride brine that got into the charge port (GX16) area from the roadway.

The other time it was a malfunctioning charge cable extension that apparently developed a short.

Future Man.

so did you plow in to a rock?
how fast do you think you were going?

looks good on you…

1 Like

Im really impressed about everything on this piece.
Im not that drop down guy, but this deck makes the difference.
THE DIFFERENCE!
More than perfect…thats a deck we all need for sure, doood.
Im a fan of your work, bro.
Awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Congrats on keeping your teeth. Not sure how dental works down in Oz, but it’s pricey and unpleasant here.

3 Likes

spill da beans

18s12p? telsa cell pack?
what is it going in?

3 Likes

The big question is were you multitasking and you took a screenshot, or you purposely searched ‘‘it’s so fucking big’’ on google pics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Amen, I’d rather have rashes and broken bones than loosing a tooth. Good fake ones are fucking expensive

5 Likes