šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I was a crocs hater for years until I tried them. Grabbed them for a Waterpark trip, but turned into quick casuals for me. The dual durometer ones are the shit. They are NOT riding shoes though.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, i used to work on bigger drone for historical site model aquisition, and then we used a lot of protection equipments like airbags, bumpers and parachutes,

I feel like those prop guards can only protect the props, that wonā€™t save anyone from gettin fingers cutted,
For safety around people iā€™ll go the other way arround: the lightest and tiniyest quad possible so even on crash it wont damage much
(But if you go top fast on impact it wont help though)
Maybe more like a mesh/cage-like protection,

The bigger the drone the more protections normally? You have to carry minimum a gopro so the drone needs to be so big, itā€™s basically as small as it can be. The prop guards work well enough and also stopped me destroying my props on the first flight :laughing:

What happened? Regular old Wipeout or did the board throw you off?

9 Likes

this is sick dude, i love it!

2 Likes

Thanks. I thought Iā€™ll never finish ti :joy:

Build thread

4 Likes

His Attention to detail on this board is flawless I agree

2 Likes

is it just me or is your truck not straight?

e: its dkp? so might be normal dunno

1 Like

Itā€™s dkp
They are straight, itā€™s just some Oneplus camera ā€œmagicā€ :rofl:

2 Likes

#justalthings

First one lost my back wheels off the path, second one was a raised section of path that hooked up the front wheels.

Both at full speed :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Iā€™m getting tron vibes, but dude it would be sick to have a jacket like this

2 Likes

OEM crocks really feel like stepping into sofa. Quite comfy and durable. The copycat ones though, burn them with fire.
Also who in crocs department thought that making hiking boots out of crocs is a good idea.

1 Like

:laughing: I didnā€™t know that was a thing

They look like the tread would wear down quickly, but they donā€™t. Mine have held up to light use for a couple years and expect that much more and then some.

Theres different versions. Iā€™m not sure why they just didnā€™t made regular boots with crocs comfyness.

I used them on farm for couple of years. Same situation. However during one walking trip someone had them and they used it to walk on asphalt, they whore down in less than 100kmā€™s with holes in them.

2 Likes

How fast are you planning to go?

2 Likes

I bet hes gonna slap some high quality lingyi escs and some raptor hubs under there, so my guess is prrrretty darn fast.

4 Likes

Arenā€™t lingyi the best :heart_eyes:
Donā€™t forget the abs mboardz battery boxā€¦?

5 Likes

Wot deck is that? It looks like itā€™s melting.

5 Likes

It looks like itā€™s designed for 100km/h :laughing: (62mph)

1 Like

Itā€™s designed for a decent stance width and stability. Got a good dewegde on the back.

3 Likes