🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

can we use P26A? … haven’t seen any builds with them i dont think or even LG HG2, which are the same as the 30q’s

Mooch’s review:

TL;DR: Just as good as the P26A, both are one of the best 18650 cells on the market. I compared the graphs to 30Q, seems like at 20A the P26A/P28A performs about the same as the 30Q does at 15A.

7 Likes

I am replacing the 30Q in my batteries with the P26A. I am working on writing up a thread explaining why, along with some never-before-seen mooch data :sunglasses:

12 Likes

what wheels and what size
they look awesome

1 Like

Did molicel just dominated the 18650 and 21700 cell category :joy:

4 Likes

im going to repeat this because its funny

MBOARDS ENCLOSURE

consider not using an mboards enclosure. It will break like mine.

4 Likes

Holy shit, how do you even know this guy on the pic? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: he is a legend in Spain.

PS: @natch pues no me encuentro al risitas por aquí… :laughing: muero

1 Like

Well, the meme that came out of it is very funny. It’s also a twitch emote Kekw

2 Likes

No way, wtf is this KEKW | Know Your Meme :laughing: :laughing: i didn’t know that, so you telling me this guy is now famous all around the globe because he is a Twitch meme? :joy: :joy: :joy:

This is the video where the capture was taken, but this one is just hilarious with the other guy.

Last thing i read about this guy was quite sad, he is now pretty old and sick with hard diabetes, had a leg amputated and is currently living in charity shelters.

What a paradox being an internet diva meanwhile you are alone during your last days and have no money to even rent a house. Fuck this world :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

man you definettely abused yours mine still holds up fine, i added some tape around though this rain is brutal

I rode 30 miles on it.

4 Likes

In my opinion? Yes :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yes.

They haven’t scratched 26650 or 32700 though

edit: yet

4 Likes

No rumors regarding those sizes yet but you will love what’s coming from Molicel this year and next in 18650 and 21700.

7 Likes

Must be LiFePO4 then :grin:

2 Likes

Ahhh, forgot about that…
Okay, everyone else will love what’s coming! :rofl:

13 Likes

no not even close

on aliexpress they sell 9,000,000,000 ah 18650 which are way better then this

1 Like

That came out nice. How does it feel to use?

6 Likes

I wonder why they do this, it’s not like anyone should believe that…

1 Like

What the puck is that

1 Like