🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Ah gotcha. That’s too bad, good luck on your training.

When you’re back, I gotta see the insanity in person lol

1 Like

Make sure you pick up the nickel from @Jansen

Blow his phone up. Show up to his house straight up.

1 Like

Im free sunday late afternoon. My son has a baseball tourney this weekend in perris and im one of the coaches. What time were you thinking?

2 Likes

I’ll just blow his house up. Guaranteed to get his attention.

4 Likes

Hardly!

Too lazy to take it off of the wheel! This was a spare parts build. Plus in the back of my head I was thinking I’d add another motor in the future. Rides quite nice as it is. Kicktail is a strange throwback but really welcome. I’ve described the screen here: GPS based data logger, cell balance, speedo, trip meter, SD card. The second gen version does not use an SD card - data transfer is web-based and the interface is now touchscreen vs. button. Pretty cool.

1 Like

Sunset run :ok_hand:

1 Like

@MoeStooge are these dzus mounts on backward? Should they sit on top of material? I’m ok with the degree of of holding power they have and I backed the rivets with washers before compressing them.

2 Likes

That looks correct to me from what I’ve seen on stooge boards!

2 Likes

If those are the self ejecting the plate should be on the outside.

3 Likes

Damn. Next revision then.

3 Likes

hmm I like that!

3 Likes

Dude. This eboosted enclosure is so nice…
I do have some major gasket action happening because if the battery and the deck. But still gorgeous

3 Likes

We are getting more and more numerous as i see !

The funny thing is building quadcopters feels like building tinny and “non expensive” esk8 XD

I wish there was a forum this nice also about quads

4 Likes

isnt it 23$ (a bit more)
47000 / 2000 = 23

:man_astronaut: Ehousten, we have no problems. Everything perfect. Entering lightspeed worp modus on the rally cat. Everything ready for count down.
Systems activated…10…9…

6…3

1…

ZERO

@eBoosted :man_astronaut:

1 Like

:heart: this deck :heart:

1 Like