šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

What I donā€™t get about that design is that without a pivot, thereā€™ll be a shearing force across the kingpins as you add weight. Doesnā€™t that interfere with the dynamics?

I mean, I gather it doesnā€™t. I just canā€™t get my head around it. I remember Jenso did something like that once as well, didnā€™t he?

3 Likes

No, Iā€™m sorry :blush: Iā€™m just the most impatient asshole.
Itā€™s nice you guys make sure you launch the correct product, first time.

2 Likes

All will be revealed soon dude, just have some patience with us whilst we get this final stage done. But hereā€™s a spoiler - I believe nothing on the market comes anywhere near these for comfort, stability, adjustability and performance.

@wapkoen - no worries dude, nobody is as keen as we are to get these released.

6 Likes

Sold! Chequeā€™s in the post.

2 Likes

Will have the proper unveiling on Thursday with all info for board and rims

10 Likes

This shit looks fun as hell. I wonder who will be the first to put circular saw blades on their esk8.

2 Likes

Lol, thatā€™s what I thought. Obviously someone with nothing to live for

Iā€™m thinking half a dozen blades, with 1/4ā€ spacers between them, for each wheel and tearing around Central Park (here in NYC) on all the huge mounds of frozen together snow they pile up from around the parkā€¦up to 3-4 meters high.

Itā€™s all fun and games until someone calls SWAT thoughā€¦guaranteed to happen here. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That and, the first moment I am spotted in the elevators or parking garage with that contraption, the management company will probably like to have a word with me :rofl:

1 Like

LOLā€¦youā€™re rightā€¦I never even thought about that. Or how to get to the park without chewing up blocks of asphalt. :thinking:

No hard accelerating I guess.
Heck, why am I worried about this? The snipers will take me out long before I reach the park!

Iā€™ve been to College Park for a HS Band thing before, it seemed like a really nice place. I think we went to DC from there and then back to Pittsburgh.

So dude. What do you think.
Isnā€™t it awesome!!!

3 Likes

donā€™t really have a plan for it yet, still waiting for my revel kit to show up and give it a go.
but iā€™ve stand on it, damn, its actually perfect for where i put my feet :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love love love the Omakase.

2 Likes

i do feel that i might fall in love with it, if my revel kit goes well, i will need to get another one and throw a maybe 12s2p pack in it just for lolz

that length, is just right and comfortable for my short legs, tayto is slightly too short for me :cry:

1 Like

Iā€™m also interested to hear about that deck, though it does seem slightly too long for a person of my height, like itā€™d drag the tail on the ground while carrying it from a nose handle :thinking:

1 Like

not slightly, its 100% too long unless u r like 150cm, then maybe :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

For context, this is the Hollywood broadwalk in florida. Not sure how to link my original post, but just wanted to give context

Maybe u will need this info @b264

1 Like

Itā€™s a sweet deck, worth mall grabbing the trucks for.
A buddy put a tayto kit on one and its a dream underfoot.

1 Like