šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

No

The charge port doubles as a voltage checker output and as a charge port I guess

Dont feel like trusting a 0.10$ bms, and it makes da build simple enough for me

Will be using a hobby charger personally. But doesnā€™t really matter cause that will happen once every year at the most

3 Likes

Youā€™re totally right about that, idk why I even asked lmao

2 Likes

np.

I think people might have the idea that itā€™s much more complex than it actually is :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That looks sick, what bike are you using?

1 Like

I want to know too! Thatā€™s a great frame.

1 Like

@BruSkater @pixelsilva

3 Likes

Is that a C&K T103MHZBE toggle switch?

actually it looks a little bigger than that, nm

2 Likes

I had a ton left over from my chubby mod, not sure the model number of those. Iā€™ll link it in a minute.

eBay link:

1 Like

Those batteries look clean af

1 Like

I like the On-Off-On toggle switches because if you accidentally bump them while riding, you just turn it from ā€œonā€ to ā€œonā€ :smirk:

You have to actively try to turn them off.

2 Likes

Boardnamics motors when??

5 Likes

Show me a horizontal view of the motor! I always thought about using just one for my build but I think it may be too massive anyways (also the 63XX type mounting hole pattern may require some special adapter to receive an 80100 class motor like that).

4 Likes

6 Likes

Has no shaft on both sides? APS motors of that class normally have.

1 Like

@Boardnamics Youā€™ve got my name in first spot for your matrix 2 drives right :stuck_out_tongue:

Bruh youā€™re giving mad Mario kart vibes :star_struck:

You should add side handles like Moe boards for them tight corners!

5 Likes

Haha thanks. This is for my 12 year old son. He actually rips around really hard in this thing, and can keep up with my pace of riding. If he had to stand up, weā€™d be going 10mph everywhere, which wouldnā€™t be fun :slight_smile:

Good idea on the handles. Right now heā€™s using the arm rests to lean into the turns. Also the remote is hard mounted to the armrest so he doesnā€™t have to hold it while riding.

6 Likes

What do we see? (Please donā€™t just say ā€œglovesā€)

4 Likes

Damn, you literally have your best riding pal at home with your boy!

4 Likes

The entire glove is made with Dupontā„¢ Kevlar Ā®. A second layer, made of towel Kevlar Ā®, reinforces the palms and fingers. As a third level of protection, the palms are lined with metal tips outwardly

9 Likes