šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

mate stop being a bastard and just except that people dont like the old forum

8 Likes

wellā€¦I have seen the same type of post in the other forumā€¦ and guess whatā€¦ they got flagged ā€¦ deletedā€¦ many of you guys did the sameā€¦ but now you want a perfect new worldā€¦

1 Like

Put on your big boy panties, shut the fuck up, and ride a skateboard

4 Likes

Aye @xsynatic can you post that gif of how to mute someone real quick so Shua can see it how to do it.

2 Likes

usually im the one being muted rather then the mutee

hwo the tables have turned

10 Likes

@Halbj613

15 Likes

STONKS

4 Likes

YEAH WE DO THE SAME WITH SICK ASSHOLES, YEAH WE DO!

2 Likes

Now officially as a gif!

14 Likes

@tomiboi - This one looks sick: šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #4702 by tomiboi
I didnā€™t see it on your website yet. Do you have a name for it? What about dimensions?

Thanks :blush: I just finished the design. It will be on the site in another week or so. Itā€™s based on the same mold and compartment size as my Murder-hornet deck. It just has a more compact shape at 29.5 inches long.

3 Likes

No official name yet. Itā€™s pet-name is Choda-board.

3 Likes

GT40? Did you repaint it?

Yes, I did and then glass fritted

You bought all those just to use that awesome first pure clear squeeze out of each one didnā€™t you :rofl:

5 Likes

The first clear squeeze before the filler starts coming out is fucking amazing and I wish they sold tubes of only that. Or I wish I had a name to put into a search engine for that shit.

2 Likes

Something like this?

1 Like

I flagged it because there was no ā€œTMā€ on ā€œUnityā€

8 Likes

How many ft can you launch dirt into the air?

10 Likes

Couldnā€™t double check that outside, but the chain oil made it all over the room.
My guesstimation for dirt is 15mā€¦:ok_hand:

6 Likes