u went rock climbing with ur board? :joy:

3 Likes

Standard i would say :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :joy:
Edit: I mean the wear out hahahhaha let them griiiiiiiind :smile:

vade retro satanas

1 Like

Enriqueiglesias?

1 Like

Whoa that’s nuts. My moon drives on bergs only got banged up once real bad when I hit a flat and then crossed a bridge with a huge lip.

Thanks for recommending these @Lee_Wright, absolutely love them!

2 Likes

You are welcome bro! Get them set up just right and they are like a familiar old pair of shoes

3 Likes

That’s so thick, must need some huge wheels to get decent ground clearance

3 Likes

It’s the same thickness of the HS11DS, a SS version is comming soon.

It’s the exact requiered thickness to mount a 12S8P made with 21700 cells, anything else thinner won’t clear the batteries

PS: corrected battery size

4 Likes

Wait that’s not a DS? Looks thick enough for a 12s8p, but maybe it’s just the pictures huh haha

But it’s sexy as hell and looks better than the Kaly one that cracks :rofl: good job.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought too haha

2 Likes

I did say it was a DS, a SS version will be comming soon

3 Likes

Ahhhh just read that again, read it wrong the first time.

Love the look though! Might get myself a Kaly deck now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

on a random site and look what i see

as someone who works in digital advertising I can tell you thats know as “retargeting” aka you clicked on the ad or visited the site at somepoint in the recent past and your cookie is being followed. JP isn’t just throwing unity ads on rando sites.

HOWEVER, if you wana fuck with him keep going to his site and getting those ads so he’s spending ad money on a user never going to buy his product.

8 Likes

ooh sounds fun

realise it as targeted advertising but usually they dont make it completely random

1 Like

its likely a cheaper ad inventory site, so he likely doesn’t have his bids for ads set above a specific threshold

nytimes.com is hella more expensive than singletrackworld.com for example

1 Like

ah i get you

ah still found it funny

1 Like

no same! I kinda want to wage war on blood unities with this suck the ad money dry strat now…

1 Like

does the cost skyrocket if the same ip address keeps doing that? writing a small macro to run in the background would be easy af

1 Like