šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

yeapā€¦ I got this pointā€¦ and I agree if I was one ripped off probably I will be mad alsoā€¦ so to say donā€™t buy it because the guy ripped off many peopleā€¦ I agree!!! say it!!! do it!!! ā€¦ but do not keep saying the product is shit (no repairsā€¦ bla bla bla) and donā€™t buy it because of thatā€¦ that is bullshitā€¦ the forum has applaused this shit product many times ā€¦ with the same bla bla blaā€¦ repairā€¦ warrantyā€¦ excelenceā€¦made by skatersā€¦ bla bla blaā€¦

the point is who is doing the same nowā€¦ (not yet scamming people)ā€¦
too much believersā€¦

1 Like

if you dont believe in people and take everything as a scam you wont get very far

there have been many people on the scene for many years and have never had to resort to scamming people. good products speak for themselves and dont need others to shout their praises.

2 Likes

ok, good so far

Ok hereā€™s where you lose me. He put the wrong fucking power connector on it, called it beefier and better, then proceeds to have the second worse customer service known to man.

Plenty of vendors here arenā€™t scamming people. Scammers are not the norm. They are the minority, and we find them and tell them to fuck off. So letā€™s get back toā€¦

9 Likes

i was so confused why there are so many reply i havenā€™t seen before, then i saw

VIEW X HIDDEN REPLY

looks like i did the right choice awhile back :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Neat build! I can see you also have some nice boards hanging on the wall.

Are those bioboards baseplates?

1 Like

I had seen your post on redditā€¦ the drives sound pretty loud, u got much grease in there?

3 Likes

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I believe those are the boardnamics steel on steel gears. Grease isnā€™t going to be able to hush those much.

Regardless, good looking out for a fellow eskater.

2 Likes

hereā€™s the vid, he might just not have much in there. Sounds clinky to me when he lets off throttle but idk

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

No, theyā€™re caliber2 base plates, they look real nice

1 Like

I agree, I was thinking of adding more

I used all of the grease they came with from BN, but may need more

But then also I was told about the steel on steel and may be normal, but need to test with some more

1 Like

I bought way to much red grease from the store for my set, I could ship you some inā€¦ like, a baggie loool

1 Like

I bet the sound changes when you put a load on them and then they get broken in.

2 Likes

they actually sound way better with load

1 Like

o0o0o i would appreciate that actually

Bought them recently? Where?

any audio of that?

I had them, sorry

1 Like

tomorrow, late here now

1 Like

Dude.
I freaking love this thing!!!