🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Not everyone has the luxury of long Axel’s looks at his TB precision trucks with distain.

2 Likes

Trusting your judgment :wink:

4 Likes

You don’t mess around! Very happy with my Haggy Kegels and ABECs, but these are way nicer. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

3 Likes

3ds pulleys absolutely are worth their money! no more crooked and wobbly pulleys!

2 Likes

Good to hear, excited to try them!

Embarrassed to say, this is the first 3DS item I’ve purchased. Hopefully will pick up some more stuff from them, especially that new GD.

3 Likes

You alright?
I did nearly the same thing last year when a drill bit broke and sent itself straight into my thumb hurt like it bitch.

1 Like

Yeah, 100% this.

Then they can get knocked offcenter again and skip during braking.

3 Likes

Dickyho kegal bolt one have the 1/2 the kegal pins this keeps it centered.

1. Hi.

Those are some of the bolt-on pulleys you can actually use a bearing with, and the bearing definitely keeps it centered. I don’t think the pins do by themselves.

1 Like

Custom batch of “secret” Reacher motors? :yum:

3 Likes

Ice rings?

1 Like

Definetly a pic from china, judging by the paper they are standing on.

5 Likes

looks insane what deck?

1 Like

its common deck from eshop, nothing special, 40"x9,5"

1 Like

Nope

hehe, I feel the pain of your thumb :smiley:

yeah, the saw blade got loose from the saw and I feel with my weight onto the blade :smiley: got through the skin and part of the tendom. few stitches here and there, two weeks without riding and lots of curse words while typing on keyboard :smiley:

yesterday evening was fun right after the stitching :smiley: I was unsure if I’ll ever feel the finger or not :smiley:

2 Likes

Then what?

1 Like

That pic looks like the cylinders they use in fancy restaurants to make portions of food perfectly round… He might be moving away from esk8

2 Likes

Lovely family portrait of @glyphiks and the wife! I didnt know that Al wears a green hat though :wink:

8 Likes