🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

That’s probably the most amount of text I’ve seen in a picture yet :rofl:

Still congrats!

2 Likes

Haha, just seeing how far I can bend those rules before they break :joy:

3 Likes

Love the automotive approach! No more exposed bearings (and better ones too), faster wheel changes, and you can even swap front and back wheels! Awesome, I wish I had the money or the justification to buy a set. :laughing:

2 Likes

i thought it was Pizza at first.

*without having read the text.

2 Likes

Mmm… Pizza…

1 Like

What is that 3DP cell holder thing? I looked all over your (awesome) site and can’t find it. I want to buy it

1 Like

Congratulations DBS great selection of tech. You are obviously a connoisseur…

2 Likes

Thanks man! I hope to expand into a much wider selection of materials and equipment very soon :slight_smile:

@BNDT 🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! - What deck is that? I really like the look.

1 Like

That’s fine. If nothing else, they are solid files to work with and I can attempt to edit them. Like I said, some of the designs are actually pretty good. Different perspectives and all. My autoCAD skills are very lack luster, but I’m learning. Thank you for the files!

1 Like

Right on bro!

It is a Fibretec Dh 980

1 Like

Can I get some “alone time” with this pack?

5 Likes

i can already hear @Psychotiller breathing heavily

6 Likes

And hopefully, taking notes.

2 Likes

Is he still making packs the old way or are his new ones improved?

2 Likes

Those shredlights bar mounts any good?

Challenge:

You buy and try. Report back here in 3 months if you’re able. Maybe also get fire insurance.

EDIT: Please don’t do this.

1 Like

LoL that’s a hard pass, but maybe @longhairedboy has seen some newer ones in the WCS boards he’s had in for repair? Maybe?

2 Likes

I think Damon will be highly incentivized to defend Dave given the recent love note he was sent.