🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

It’s a modified Riptide deck.

1 Like

New Vesc? Or is that unity?

1 Like

That looks like pinions for straight cut AT :thinking: thought AT only was helical.

The big pinions are for the standard gearbox. Higher ratio

2 Likes

@ShutterShock How many miles do you have on those airless tires?

4 Likes

Hmmm without looking at my logs, I think I’ve put almost 75 miles on them already. I’m working on a review for them in this thread:

1 Like

Yep. I didn’t want to risk any wobbles.

Are they 15mm or 20mm wide?
(weird that they don’t specify that)

e: and what diameter is the bearing bore? xD

2 Likes

15, I’m pretty sure. My belts are 15mm, and there is no overage.

1 Like

Sweet baby jesus. That’s the nicest ESC top box I have ever laid eyes on. Beautiful work :ok_hand:

7 Likes

got to be a unity rebrand. booring.

2 Likes

Thank you. It means a lot to me, coming from a member that I truly respect. It still needs some work, especially in the way the cable mounts are “fixed” to the box, but it’s definitely an improvement over the last iteration.

1 Like

I gotta say man… I’ve disliked every tail esc enclosure I’ve seen until this one.

You had me contemplating how much work it would be to move my esc out of the battery box you tricky devil.

4 Likes

chargeport? What’s the other side for?

2 Likes

Dual charge port. 6s and 7s battery. My balance charger only does 6s-12s. And because i’m a mad cunt I decided to go 13s no bms.

4 Likes

Have you tried with compressed air?

This is awesome! Do you have ab uild thread for this?

2 Likes

Thank you, really appreciate it! Once I finish polishing it, I’ll share the file.

1 Like

Thank you. I dont have a thread about it, but I am very happy with how well everything went together so easily. It’s my second build. My only complaints are weight and the gear drives hitting the deck when i turn

1 Like

This is so epic! Love the Iron Maiden stylings. Who did the artwork?

2 Likes