🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

But why? There are more reasons than just that to use the female end as the key.

I fail to understand what problem that solves; it seems to create more possible issues.

1 Like

You’re getting really good at that.

1 Like

It was a love and hate relationship but, Its time to say Goodbye. Side note, those wires are driving me crazy. I gotta fix that😬

2 Likes

Best buy, home depot, and many more big-bix stores take rechargeable lithium ion batteries for recycling. Just make sure everything is taped up good and has no chance of shorting.

I made a disassembly guide a while back, if you want to go maximum safety/maximum effort. Or just drop it off as is :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think I’ll give that disassembly guide a go. I wanna see how this thing is put together. Thx

1 Like

Do you have a video of this in action?

10 Likes

I do have, but my girlfriend does look a bit scared on it, soooo :joy: not sure if I will post it.
That was just a test drive today. If snow will not disappear, we will do some more runs in next time. Was super fun.

9 Likes

+1 reason to move to Spb :smiley:

3 Likes

Here is the right thread :wink:

Yes it is,
I aim to make a super lightweight and super low on ground comuter.
From what i’ve seen so far, it serves well this purpose: great for carving, easy to grab from the ground and flexy enough so i don’t suffer from the road bumps even on 85mm hub motors.

What makes it a deck “you don’t trust” ?

1 Like

I love my drop cat so much for pushing. I can’t wait to see yours in action!

2 Likes

Ok ok, I got the ok from the big boss :sweat_smile:
Here we go

2 Likes

Why you not yet here?!? :joy: Dawei dawei

1 Like

I think every russian in his-20s tries to move there if something goes wrong in his life, xd

2 Likes

I thought it’s Moscow :joy:

2 Likes

I played a bit with the “hugly box” option, and now i’m waiting to salvage a connector board for the exway hubs to try the “carbon fibre and lipo” version

2 Likes

I agree with Brian. There’s no point, when you’re riding, the key fills the hole. When you’re not, if you must, you could 3dp a bung to fit in it when it’s not in use.

I see no reason, also the female end is much harder to mount because of aforementioned reasons by Brian

2 Likes

Gah. You’re right. I can’t see to find any ready to buy xt90 panel mounts :confused:

They’re right here :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m really liking the look of this build. What deck is that and size? Cheers

2 Likes

I’m like 90% sure its a Landyachtz Rally cat, correct me if wrong

2 Likes