šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I wanted to play postman just for one dayā€¦ :confused:

2 Likes

So, total trash and unsuitable for wood lol?

Yes

10failures

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure somewhere, somehow that is against the postman code of ethics

1 Like

@kook
Letā€™s hate MBoards together with @Venom121212

3 Likes

Shhh itā€™ll all be OK in the end

1 Like

I have more than enough hate for mBoreds for all three of usā€¦ but more mBored hate is always welcome

1 Like

I promise you, in the future I wonā€™t deliver that much packages at once. And I will replace that cardboard box as soon as these polish handworkers drill the holes in the deckā€¦
Im too afraid to do it myself.

Couldnā€™t resist riding around already :confused:

Those axial fuses are only available up to 15A and the local electronics store only has up to 10A. I thought I would be able to keep it small with the axial fuses but it didnā€™t really work out the way I have imagined. What Roman has done makes a whole lot more sense. Thanks for the link. I think that will be my v2.

1 Like

I cant find the exacly same but this one is similar
ISK 74,342 | 72v 3000w Electric Bike Motor DC Brushless Fatbike Hub Motor Wheel 20/26in Ebike Conversion Kit Fat Bike Motor Wheel Snowmobile

2 Likes

mum im running away forever starter pack.

2 Likes

Do this

2 Likes

You can do a lot of things if you have a real phone. Having an iTurd is another story :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha, but before that, I have to send out packages. :eyes:

@kubbur Thanks Kristofer!

1 Like

Can this just be ā€œhandworkersā€ from now on?

1 Like

What did you use?

I made this really slow lathe for my wife to do acrylic pouring on cups:

And considered putting my motor axles in and brushing in a viscous epoxy.

I worried about getting the magnets covered though and wasnā€™t sure what a thin film of epoxy might affect.

5 Likes

Itā€™s West System 650 epoxy with System Three Silica Thickener in some places and a custom machined 53.75mmāŒ€ insert that I slathered with vegetable oil. Itā€™s 1.2mm bigger than the stator and fits lightly-snug in a 63xx rotor that hasnā€™t been hardened. Itā€™s difficult, because you have to turn the insert a couple times during the curing process to keep it un-stuck from the epoxy, and thatā€™s being covered in vegetable oil also.

3 Likes

A slow-lathe turner thingy would so extremely useful for me. Surprised I havenā€™t made one. Not enough space, if I had space for that, Iā€™d have space for spot-welding equipment :rofl:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about using a THICC balloon/condom, (ribbed for her pleasure) and using some expanding foam to make it conform to the magnetsā€¦

2 Likes