🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

We aughta start a sweetcheeks fund to help with hospital bills. I would donate.

how tf does that add up to 133,000, thats like 30 grand which is still fucked.

2 Likes

Wish I was in Canada. American healthcare suck.

3 Likes

@Mikenopolis did you take a helicopter ride?

I mean shouldn’t insurance cover most of that?

shudders

3 Likes

Pretty sure I have to pay 20% plus $7000 deductible

6 Likes

That’s rough man

2 Likes

My humerous was around 20 grand a few years back. All they did was feed me drugs and slap a plastic “turtle shell” cast on it and a half of dozen follow-ups.

Don’t be shy to put up a Go fund me, I’ll toss in.

5 Likes

Thanks man. I’m not too proud to get some assistance. Just too proud to start a gofundme

5 Likes

lazy doesnt mean the same :wink:
pretty sure you’ll get a good chunk of that if you do

5 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

FYI, in the US there is nothing medical debt collectors can do as long as you “make an attempt” to pay. Meaning you can send $20 a month to them the rest of your life. Will not affect your credit score

4 Likes

Welcome to the USA! ’MURICA

Also, since when does that add up? Adds to 35058.56 according to my calculator.

4 Likes

Look at the quantity for each line :sweat_smile:

But yeah ‘Murica

Wait nvm still doesn’t make since

I think the bulk of it is the 160 qty of whatever “…EQ DETAILED CODING” is, which is $687 each totalling at 110k alone

Edit nope after looking at it that should be the total. Doesn’t seem to add up to me either, maybe that invoice total is before insurance deduction? idk

1 Like

That number is entered in “TOTAL” not in “PRICE” so it’s already been multiplied

1 Like

that’s just the last page…there are 5 pages. Looks like the oxygen was free. Here’s all the charges for your entertainment.

that last page with “recovery room 1 hour” for $5,000 is bs. I was literally in the same bed I was rolled into and they just left me in the empty hallway until I woke up from the drugs, then rolled me back to the room that they are charging $3,600 per day.

9 Likes

I stopped at 4 titanium screws for 3 grand. Fucking hell, I get they need to be top grade shit, but 750$ for a 5mm x 40mm t25 screw.

6 Likes

ikr. And here we thought Lacroix was a rip off

18 Likes