🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Seems like a lot of ground to cover my friend. Offering the battery with bms sounds good, but at the same time an option without the battery sounds good to save a little. Maybe offer a slimmed/reduced warranty with the battery -bms version?? :man_shrugging: Maybe that and offer an enclosure that fits well with the battery/pcb size… other than that most people like to pick their own escs, decks, etc.
That’s just my view tho, and I’m not your typical buyer.
Never da less gl with the packs!

@evoheyax It makes sense. What if you shrink wrap it in the flexed state? Then it would work, no?

5 Likes

Did you build a gym in your house? If you did, did you buy locally or order from China?

I’ve met him countless times, I think he is… …? Idk

1 Like

Custom made headlights or scavenged flashlight parts with 3d printed housing?

1 Like

The reason why we pad up.

5 Likes

Everything locally. I managed to get 500$ discount plus free shipping because I bought all at the same time.

2 Likes

DRL’s from Ebay!

1 Like

Sweet find m8!

1 Like

I had been looking for a while on making my own lights for this and got my inspiration from this guy

3 Likes

But they aren’t exactly bright? I had a few of them, seemed fairly disappointing…

Ehh, Testing them they’re pretty bright

Nice setup, big man. I sent you my calves so that one of us would have a full set.

2 Likes

I’ve found these to work very well to retract stubborn Wheel pulleys without Having to beat the crap out of them image

1 Like

For it to work, we also need @Itsmedant calves

3 Likes

@BillGordon
1 Like

Damn man, I gotta work on everything! One good thing about all these surgeries, I’ve lost more weight! Down to 226 but I bet the majority is my muscles going through atrophy

1 Like

Dude. I beating the shit out of the second one with a mallet and can’t get it

2 Likes

Damn medant… why you getting so many surgeries? Everything copacetic?