🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

35psi

That’s a clear Nork visor on the Triple 8 Racer. Stock smoke Triple 8 visor in front. Silver, mirrored finish Nork in the back.

Thanks @Lee_Wright!

2 Likes

HOWWW WHERE CAN I GET ONE THIS IS UNOBTAINIUM

1 Like

Motor mount area is a thinner thickness so no issues w/ being thicker.

2 Likes

I am working on a shredlights to visor mount adapter, it seems really simple to make something that would work well. Guessing the thread is like M5 but I was just using the uncluded hardware.

1 Like

Wow! That’s the best davega custom coloring I have seen. Well done! :+1:

Is that powder coating?

2 Likes

Thanks! I know, i am in love with it! Its so pretty. No its actually spray paint :grin:

https://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-7251830-Stops-Metallic-Cobalt/dp/B000LNWCKM/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2O0BIW1EK9AZB&dchild=1&keywords=rustoleum+spray+paint+blue&qid=1605857300&sprefix=rusto%2Caps%2C231&sr=8-5

4 Likes

You are welcome bud! Glad they got there ok

1 Like

What iwonder cloud wheels wanted to be

4 Likes

Civilized iWonders :grin::laughing:

1 Like

AEBoard Fashion Honeycomb Wheels

1 Like

@pixelsilva @Fosterqc
This is a decent review on them :call_me_hand:
5 Likes

“$600 bucks”

aka “six hundred dollars dollars” or “six hundred dollars bucks”

I guess schools being closed all year is starting to trickle down

8 Likes

We need to get him to put some JST/Molex connector for the foot pedal instead of this screw terminal…

I bet that cell still works

4 Likes

Yea I just threw a 1s connector on to make storage easier, but even a PCB mounted DC barrel jack would be a good upgrade.

It’s LiFePO4 so it’s a good bet it does

#LiFePO4life

1 Like

5 Likes

Does the gotchi also have an app or is it purely the readout on the screen? @DerelictRobot

3 Likes

@skate420 has been a one-woman army and has been developing FreeSK8 Mobile from the ground up. iOS & Android supported; we’re sending out the next round of invites tomorrow.

It’s still WIP and has a full UI facelift slated, but it’s a functional app for logging (using a Robogotchi), changing motor config, running foc detection, checking real time data.

8 Likes