🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

FB275 :eyes:. It’s the only ones that fit 63100s​:joy:

1 Like

Thanks how about battery setup?

1 Like

This this has a shit 12s4p 30T pack. :man_shrugging: That’s all I had on hand and needed to get the board off my table before the Gf lost it. So… tis wat it is :sleepy:.

2 Likes

This is good to know so would you say you get about 10miles running it hard :call_me_hand: I kinda want to do my tb40 similar

1 Like

I actually get a bit more. Around 14-17mi. Riding decently hard. :eyes:. I can bring that down a good bit and eeeek out 20 if need be but that’s no fun :joy:. But you can for sure fit a bigger pack in there easy.

You could go 12/5 21700 no issue :call_me_hand:

2 Likes
7 Likes

I know but that’s not under normal use :wink:

3 Likes

Nope is my 30"commuter it’s flight safe and take it when i am on holidays like now drinking in the sun in Byron Bay

Rebuild and log soon I have the new deck waiting.

3 Likes

Do you know the full story? :eyes: Please tell me Ben was mountainboarding in the woods when he spotted a wild Jason Potter and snuck up behind him with his board in hand

4 Likes

Bens story to tell…

1 Like

Ratings?

2 Likes

I don’t know, there are no ratings on it. It’s got to be kilovolts and kiloamperes though :astonished:

3 Likes

If you have to ask, you don’t need it.

6 Likes

lol…this is not true :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Actually I see now there was writing stamped on the endcap. I will take another peek next time I am at that place.

Bit of a crash around 30mph.
I had bindings on so the board must’ve slammed sideways into the ground.
It was the duty cycle bug thing that I omitted to change on my 4x4. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

its the cart from this video isnt it?
seen this years ago and was so impressed by brutality

3 Likes

I submitted a fix for this, but @Trampa needs to decide to merge it into the next release.

2 Likes

There has been zero (visible) development for many months. Confused as to what would prevent this being fixed? Seeing as, to the unwary or reckless (me), this has potential to injure or worse.

6 Likes

There is huge development work going on… A big release is on the horizon.

4 Likes